Rendering small sprites mobile

Hi!
I’m working on my first 2D mobile game and have some issues with rendering small sprites. I’ve seen that this is a quite common issue since there are a lot of similar topics on the forum. However, none helped me. The same problem is describe here: Rendering Small Sprite
To the problem. I have a sprite that gets very pixelated or blurry when scaling it down, or when it’s far from the camera. Here is a ingame screenshot from the mobile device and my original png.
Screenshot_20230528_154116_RythmScape

What I tried:
It seemed very like the forum entry I linked above, but anti-aliasing should be on. In the project settings, I chose TAA as the method for mobile and in the scalability settings, I set everything to epic. So In principle the anti-aliasing should work, or did I miss anything? This seems like tho most probable problem.
I also applied the 2D paper setting on the sprite and changed filter to nearest. In general I experimented a bit with these settings but nothing really changed.
I tried changing the 2D sprite itself giving it thicker black outlines or thinner but this also did change much.
Since I’m very new to 2D I have no other clue what the problem is. Any help is appreciated. Maybe you also know a source to learn more about 2D sprite creation and what should be noted during exporting / importing.
Thanks for taking your time to read through this post and try to figure out whats going on :slight_smile: