Reminder and Repost: Using the Bug Submission Form

I have tagged multiple active staff members in major bugs I have reported such as on this collection which clearly shows all of the released UE5 versions have ridiculous bugs on basic functionality which make it unfit for professional use.

EPIC, please stop breaking Slate and UMG in new releases.

0 response to this day. Think we should all be back from vacation after a few months right? Disappointment. I hope 5.3 is not again breaking the basics further as amateur as the previous versions. I can’t stand it that there is such a lack of quality control and community cooperation in a company this big. It makes the engine, games made on the engine, the marketplace surrounding the engine look like a joke. How can you expect all marketplace creators to deal with broken basic c++ functionality just to comply with your terms and conditions which state a seller must support the latest 3 major versions? What is the point of skipping from UE5.2.1 to 5.3 when clearly we need steps of bug fixing in between and while there is clearly a need for an LTS program? Every developer is wasting time on nonsense bugs, bug hunting instead of developing. Why are we wasting time? This engine has to be improved on, not filled up with nonsense and bugs.

@Flak @SkyeEden