RealityCapture 1.4.1 does not start

I installed Reality Capture 1.4.1 in the Epic games launcher. After clicking to start, the button displayed busy and running, but it immediately crashed and no software interface appeared. I would like to know how to solve this problem, thank you!
My Windows 10 account name is in English.

Hi @wowerleo,
are you able to run other applications from Epic Games Launcher?
Have you checked also these solutions: Reality Capture tab not working on Epic Games Lancher - #2 by OndrejTrhan?

这个方法对我没有作用

Are you able to run other applications from Epic Games Launcher (Unreal Engine or Twinmotion)?
Which of the mentioned solutions have you tried?

可以正常使用twinmotion,现在准备把电脑系统重新安装。

Do you see the RealityCapture icon after the installation? If so, did it work?
You can try also this:
Uninstall Epic Games Launcher as it is and made sure there were nothing “Epic” related installed on the PC. Go to %localappdata% (Win+R) and remove all content concerning Epic Games Launcher. Then reboot the PC, and go to RealityCaptures web page and from the download section and the latest Epic Games Launcher.

I’m ready to give up. I reinstalled my computer system and reinstalled realitycapture 1.4.1 and it still doesn’t work. I lost a lot of valuable files during the process of reinstalling my computer system, I was very sad and RealityCapture made me angry!

I am sorry for this.
After RealityCapture installation, can you check if:

1. Is RealityCapture installer downloaded by EGL?
  • here: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\RealityCapture
  1. Is RealityCapture actually installed?
  • here: C:\Program Files\Capturing Reality\RealityCapture

And to try running the RealityCapture.exe or the installer directly.

我确定我安装正确了,并且我能在桌面看到realitycapture的软件图标,但是鼠标双击软件图标后,窗口只是闪烁了一下就没有了,没有任何的错误信息能提供帮助。

Have you tried to install it directly and not using Epic Games Launcher?