As the title implies, I’m trying to randomize the colors of a certain group of objects every time they spawn, alongside dividing them into groups according to the color they got.
- create a material with some node in it being an RGB color
- right click that node and “set as parameter”
- create material instance based of that material (right click the material asset, theres an option.)
- set the material of your model to use the material instance asset you have just made.
- go to construction script, put a node of random color, or a selection from predefined colors you want
some names above may differ, because i don’t have the engine opened right now. you should figure the alternative names in this case, not that hard.