'Quixel Bridge' not Showing in 'Content' section or 'Plugins'

Ok let’s try by hand, I added those folders to the rar

Not sure if it works of course, I did like this with some nvidia plugins and it does

Hi ! how are you? i have the same problem… Bridge does not appear in my unreal engine 5, neither in the plugins section. i have tried all the options available in the forum. what can i do about it? sorry for the inconvenience and thank you!

Hello, I’m facing the same issue with Bridge not showing up either in the Vault or the plug-in list below the launcher (installed plugins). I tried the fixes listed here but they don’t work. Any help is appreciated ! Thank you

Hi @alberto

Sorry, I didn’t see your last message with the link to the files. I just went to download it but it has expired.

Would you be able to upload it again please? Sorry.

I have managed to find an old UE5 compatible version of the plugin and manually installed it but it’s prompting to update every time I open it, which doesn’t work, and it’s not showing the Metahumans I have created. They do show in the standalone version of Bridge which I have just reinstalled as a test, but I can’t download them from there as it prompts to use the UE5 version.

Thank you.

Hi @SkyeEden.

Were you able to check my account.

Thanks.

Bridge.rar (20.8 MB)
MegascansPlugin.rar (9.3 MB)

:wink:

Brilliant. Thank you so much. It’s no longer prompting to update and the Metahumans I created are showing up now.

Have a great weekend.

Thanks again.

I’m having this issue 5.3 on Linux. I downloaded the .zip from the website.

Decided to try running Epic through Lutris to get the launcher. I see now that Quixel Bridge is queued. Is there a way to not have to use Lutris as I don’t think using Wine to run the program would be as efficient. Such as a Epic Launcher Linux based.

Will follow up after download has completed.

Thanks ^^
Smuggz

Hello SkyeEden,

I’m having the same issue, quixel bridge doesn’t appear in the vault or the plugins inside UE5