'Quixel Bridge' not Showing in 'Content' section or 'Plugins'

Hello @Jimbohalo10

I’m in the UK as well.

I have tried everything that has been suggested to no avail so thought maybe it was an issue with my account as others have suggested.

If there isn’t an issue with my account are there any other things I can try?

Thanks.

Hi @r3sonant, I tried loading UE 5.0.3 on a new laptop.
I have used Windows 10 and Windows 11.

I have my UK Epic Launcher account linked to the GitHub source.

Firstly I loaded a new latest version of Epic Games Launcher. Then I started to “Install” from the top of the page.

In the picture above Quixel Bridge is Queued to load after the main body is loaded and checked. This applies to the “Verify” function as well.

In the above picture Quixel Bridge has been installed and Clean up started, its so quick that nearly missed screen dump

In this picture I clicked “Install Plugins” and instantly got the screen above.

I went to launch 5.0.3 from the launcher and got the message.

Which I clicked Fix

Because this is a new PC the Launcher offered to download and install Net Framework 3.5.

I made a Blank Project and in Plugins was Bridge was already enabled.

Hello. Thanks for the reply.

I have tried a verify but still don’t see Bridge.

If I click Installed Plugins I see this.

If I search from Bridge in the Vault it doesn’t find anything.

Thanks.

Steev.

Hi @r3sonant ,
This WONT GO with Windows 7/8 some one else tried it!

Uninstall the current Epic Launcher, reboot you Windows 10/11 and re-install the Epic Launcher by Google “Unreal Engine Epic Launcher” and install

When you log in to Launcher you MUST use email address and password logon.

NOT the new things like Facebook, Google association social media connection like Discus :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::joy:useless, they WONT work.

see post I can’t log into Quixel Bridge - General / Feedback for Unreal Engine team - Unreal Engine Forums

I created my account long before those logins existed.
You must fill in you home address and UK Postcode and save the details and tick the box I accept the terms and conditions

You will need to look at your account

Obviously I have the previous Connections from Unreal 4 and the External Quixel Bridge, but these are needed and I don’t know how you get these .

I have NEVER had Quixel Bridge in my Vault only Marketplace PURCHASES.
To check your account Connections.
Connections (unrealengine.com)

Epic Games Account Support | Get Account Help & Customer Service

How do I upgrade a console or platform account to a full Epic Games account? - Epic Accounts Support

I can see lots of Quixel Bridge Marketplace
Content by Quixel+Megascans - UE Marketplace (epicgames.com)
In Epic Launcher try Unreal Engine → Settings → Troubleshooting and check everything is green.

:joy::joy::joy: may I suggest to add also the bridge manual?
Quixel Bridge.pdf.pdf (16.8 MB)

I have just done a complete uninstall and reinstall of UE5 and Epic Games Launcher.

I had found another article about sideloading Bridge, and was able to import a Metahuman prior to the reinstall.

However, now I can’t load the test project that had that, Bridge is still not available anywhere in the ecosystem and the sideloaded version kept telling me I needed to update, but with no option to do so when I clicked the link it provided.

I understand Your problem now is you cannot open a project with a metahuman

Download the main metahuman project from marketplace and tell me if it opens

The project has opened now.

The issue is I still don’t have Bridge. I don’t want to manually install it again as it kept saying the version was out of date but there wasn’t any way to update it to the latest version.

I have tried everything I have found online to try and get it but nothing has worked.

Thanks.

Well at least you can use the metahuman, I’m sorry I have no idea how can I help you about the bridge issue, you tried everything I see

Hi @r3sonant,

That’s how I see Quixel Bridge

Hi @Jimbohalo10.

Thank you for the reply.

This is what I see.

It does appear anywhere.

Thanks.

Is does appear in plugins and is active but no in menu?

No, it doesn’t appear in plugins, it’s not in the vault in the Epic Games Launcher and it’s not in the menu.

Thanks.

Hi @Jimbohalo10

Quixel Bridge is connected in my Epic Games Account.

I can see lots of Quixel content in the Marketplace, but not Bridge.

Everything seems fine when I run the Troubleshooter in the Epic Games Launcher.

Thanks.

Nono, is in here!
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.0\Engine\Plugins\MegascansPlugin

The Megascans plugins folder on my computer (UE5 is installed in my D drive) only has a content folder in it with some presets. No actual plugin.

And I don’t see anything in installed plugins.

Where is your unrealeditor.exe?

I had issues using another installation folder different than the default one by the way

I’ve just uninstalled everything again and installing UE5 on my C drive. Hopefully that will fix it.

I hope so!
Here is the official quixel documentation

Thank you.

Unfortunately, even after installing UE5 to my C drive there is still no sign of Quixel Bridge anywhere.