'Quixel Bridge' not Showing in 'Content' section or 'Plugins'

@Ilyassha @sy_z21 The problem should be resolved with your accounts, please completely close and restart your launcher and then search for Quixel Bridge in your vault, and then install it to your Engine version. :slight_smile:

@SpenceHartnett @erhcp The problem should be resolved with your accounts, please completely close and restart your launcher and then search for Quixel Bridge in your vault, and then install it to your Engine version. :slight_smile:

thanks so much for fixing this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have this problem for God only knows how long. It’s unbelievable they didn’t fix this till this day. I bought a new computer, reinstalled UE5, updated it, but the plugin is nowhere to be found. Not in vault, not in content. Holy…I’m giving up

Hey , can you help me with this issue, I dont see the quixel plugin in my vault

@SkyeEden Can you help me with this issue, I dont see the quixel plugin in my vault, pleaseeeeeeee :frowning:

@SkyeEden I’m experiencing the same issue. No Quixel Bridge visible.

@jag_firerwalker @EvertonCH @willemdahoe @PauloB18 The problem should be resolved with your accounts, please completely close and restart your launcher and then search for Quixel Bridge in your vault, and then install it to your Engine version. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@SkyeEden so this same issue landed me here :P, anyway it can get fixed for me? ive tried the other solutions but bridge just doesnt show anywhere.

@SkyeEden please help, i try everithing, this is my 5 uninstall of all Epic software, this time i have all working (also metahuman plugin) except for the bridge plugin… if i try install directly from bridge… this install an old version (4.27) and this is not compatible with UE5.0.2, can you help me please?

@Tiltmodex1 @camilobog The problem should be resolved with your accounts, please completely close and restart your launcher and then search for Quixel Bridge in your vault, and then install it to your Engine version. :slight_smile:

Hi @SkyeEden. I did all other paths to try fix this, but it seems I am experiencing the same issue with my account, my quixel bridge is not showing up in UE 5 and Epic Games Launcher. Can You help me pls?

I Have the same problem on my side too. UE 5.0.2

Hi there, i"m also experiencing this exact issue in UE5. Could you please help?

Hi @SkyeEden, I have the same issue with my account too. I tried all the ways mentioned here, but the bridge drop down option is not showing up. Please help. Thank you.

Hi @SkyeEden , I do not see Bridge in my Vault too. Can you fix it for me ? Thanks a lot!

hi @SkyeEden,
There is a problem with accounts registered outside the US, and the UK when trying to add the Quixel Bridge plugin in 5.03
Can’t find Quixel Bridge Plugin in UE5 v.5.0.3 - Getting Started / Installation & Setup - Unreal Engine Forums

This is maybe a new problem to the problem described above.

1 Like

Hi @SkyeEden

I cannot see bridge in my Vault. I have been able to manually install the plugin but it appears to be an older version and requires updating in the launcher which currently isn’t possible.
It looks to be the same issue as what has been described by other users.
Thanks!

Hello. I am also having the issue of not being able to find Quixel Bridge.

It’s not in the Vault, Plugins or the Menu.

I have tried a verify but that didn’t fix it.

I am on version 5.0.3.

@SkyeEden could my account be checked please?

Thank you.

Hi @r3sonant, What country is your account in the USA, UK account seems ok.
An account which is located in Bangladesh, it’s not showing up anywhere.
as described above I cannot test this as I am UK.
Thanks