'Quixel Bridge' not Showing in 'Content' section or 'Plugins'

I am having the same issue, tried everything above and Bridge is not showing in plugins or the Vault. @SkyeEden it looks like you can fix this via our user accounts?

1 Like

I have also tried everything above, and i still can’t use Bridge. It is not showing for me either. Reinnstalling did not help. When i click installed plugins under Engine version 5.0.0 i get “your engine doesen’t have any plugins installed”, When i search Vault, it does not exist, what can i do to fix this?

I am also having the same issue , reinstalled, searched in the vault, etc. Nothing seems to work though…

1 Like

I’m having this issue on my other account. Please can you fix it. my account name is: JBSUK

Quixel bridge doesnt appear in plugins or vault on my JBSUK account.

This website gives me a error when I login on that account, very annoying. If u can help me fix that also i would greatly appreciate it :smiley:

Hey guys, I’ve found the solution, you must install it through the Vault:

And now it appears:

2 Likes

This should work for the majority of people who were previously facing this issue; a few individuals don’t show this due to an entitlement missing from their account. If this is the case for anyone- please reach out to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m also having this funky issue. My account is k57bwi
Thanks for your help.

I have the same problem XD

I have tried everything suggested above, but can neither see Bridge in the editor nor see the plugin in the Vault. Please help!

I’ve tried all the suggested steps but I’m still not seeing it anywhere. I’d appreciate your help with fixing it!

I have done everything stated on this page, and other pages as well, and I still can’t find Quixel Bridge. I’d appreciate your help with this issue!
Thank you.

@k57bwi1 @KingDead @KevAl_01 @Umeboshi528491 @TheHumisSmuggler The problem should now be resolved with your accounts, please completely close and restart your launcher and then search for Quixel Bridge in your vault, and then install it to your Engine version. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello , I am having the same issue. Already tried everything. Would you help me fix it?

I’m also having trouble installing the bridge plugin.
It doesn’t appear in the vault or in the engine plugins.

Got the same issue, but i’m using UE4.27
Tried everything, reinstalling the plugin and trying to enable it everywhere.
The plugin is 100% installed because I can see it in the Engine Plugin folder, but I can’t find it or enable it in my project or through the vault.
Also checked if its the most up to date version of epic launcher and quixel bridge and the plugin itself.

My kind developer collegue solved it by copy pasting the plugin from the engine files into a plugin folder of the project where you wish to use it
so copy → Engine > Plugins > MegascansPlugin
paste → “your unreal project” > create Plugins folder if not already there and paste the MegascansPlugin

1 Like

@anonymous_user_df2df4f9 @HubcodeMK This should be resolved for you both. Please completely close and restart your launcher, then, search for Quixel Bridge in your vault- install to Engine from there :slight_smile:

My bridge plugin won’t show in the library either help

No quixel plugin in my vault (

I have the same problem, I can’t see Quixel Bridge on content or plugins :confused: I have Unreal Engine 5.0.1. Can You help me?

Hi I have tried all the suggested fixes for this issue and I am still missing the plugin from my vault. I’d appreciate any help you can give!