Quest Build issues on 5.3.2 and an FPS limit of 72.

Hello everyone!
I’m reaching out as I’m at my wits end.
The short version is that my app has a hard FPS limit of 72, and so far I’ve been unable to change this.

Here’s the long version.
I’ve updated to 5.3.2, have the newest v62 Meta XR and Meta platform Plugins.
I’ve set it all up with the help of this guide:

But packaging was only successful after applying this fix:

Now the app packages and runs on quest, but this is where my issue comes into play.
The main reason for migrating my project to 5.3.2 was to access the get and set Display Frequency functions.
These however, do not seem to work.
I’ve been at it for a long time, but my app, once packaged, has the limit of 72 FPS.
It would doubtlessly run higher, but it is capped. Before I resubmit it was requested to increase it to 80, but my every attempt has failed.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

The log produced the following error message:
Warning: Attempted to access index 2 from array CallFunc_GetAvailableDisplayFrequencies_ReturnValue of length 0!

So it seems the Get and set display frequency functions have some issues.

If I try changing Display Frequency without get, I get this error message:
LogOvrPlatform: Warning: Unhandled request id: 4 type: #00436f345d

I am on 5.2 and am able to set frame rate on quest easily by using both the Set Display Frequency node in the oculus xr library AND executing console command ‘t.MaxFPS 90’ (this is how you change fps in Unreal). There is an execute console command node to set this before run time. That works fine.

What brought me to this thread though is I get errors when trying to set the Display Frequency to 120fps on Quest 3. It successfully gets up to 120 but fluctuates wildly between 120 and 72. Which is weird because if I set it to 90 it runs smoothly at 90.