Project Team SYNC

i created a team. i wanted to know if it’s possible to create at the same time. Not in-game but in UEFN with two different PCs
he is going to use Verse and I do the other objects like Designing and Meshes and animations.
Now I can’t reach to the point where we see the same map together inside UEFN
I’ve tried joining the same lobby in-game but that didn’t work as he still didn’t see or Sync to my Actual map on my PC. I’ve seen Cloud Icon in the Epic Documentation that he could download my project but he doesn’t get that. we tried multiple times to delete the project that I’m working on (From Files) to sync again but it’s the same. It’s empty doesn’t see what I created.
How can we connect daily in real-time to work together on whole different PCs in Unreal editor for Fortnite so that he can Add codes or at least see our Team project to use the Codes inside

@BLOB-Mann Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form