Project has been locked by administrator

A project that was published to discovery has been ‘locked by administrator’ after i tried to update it, and I’m trying to find a way forward with it.

The project was first rejected by moderators for ‘content within creative island’. I tried to guess and delete what it was they were referring to and resubmit until it was approved, but soon after this the project was removed from fortnite and locked.

Is there any way to a. Have the project unlocked and b. find out why is was rejected beyond the vague ‘content within the creative island’ reason.

Im willing to replace or delete stuff if i know what it is.

“ Failed to sync project Fort_Loki with content service.
Error. This project has been locked by an administrator. Please contact Epic Player Support and reference project 815a21bd-49fc-999b-2de8-789e99bff9”

@LokiEliot Hello! This is something that our Player Support team can investigate for you to give more information regarding those rejections. Please reach out to Epic Games Technical Support & Customer Service | Epic Games with the island code for the island being rejected. I also recommend reviewing the guidelines here for possible reasons for those rejections: https://www.fortnite.com/news/fortnite-island-creator-rules

Thank you for your reply, i will give player support another try, but it was them that suggested i post on these forums.

Looks like i stuck in a support loop :rofl:

1 Like

So i went back to player support, explaining how their advice that i should go check the forums resulted in ‘steve-moon’ suggesting i should go back to player support in order to move forward with my locked project issue.

Player support doubled down on their advice that i should return here to the forums.

Vohilde (who i suspect is a ChatGPT bot) said…
‘ I just want to set expectations here that for UEFN related issues, its highly advised for our players to reach out for help via the UEFN forum through this link as they are the ones best suited with a variety of resources available to you so that you will be properly guided on your issue.’

So i’ve returned to you as have been advised by player support who you advised me to go back to after they originally advised me to get advice from you . I hope together we can move forward in getting my project unlocked.

Perhaps i should post my issue in the unreal engine section of these forums?

Thanks

Loki

Our team is having the same issue, when I contacted support they said they would create a ticket with the right team and sent me an email that said it was being investigated and they’d contact when their research was complete.

1 Like

Sounds like you are having better luck than me.

1 Like

LOL well we will see, I’ll update this thread if we get it unlocked.

1 Like

@here let me take a look. I’ll get back to you when I know more.

1 Like

This just happened to me as well is it a bug? My map is literally a parkour map and was getting good plays then it got disabled. She told me to come here so I am. Can anyone help??

I just did this 2 times they said to come here lol

Plz take a look at mine as well do you want the reference proiject number/letters too?

Wait, is Steve-Moon not forum staff? That would explain a few things. I look forward to being able to move forward with my project.

@LokiEliot the team is investigating.

@YT_Bulba1x @TheIndieBro can you send the projectId of the project that’s been locked?

2 Likes

Thank you for looking into this for us, I private messaged you our teams project code :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Anyone had their project unlocked yet?
I have a good feeling about today.

I have not :confused: Didn’t get confirmation that it was being looked at either.

We’re looking into this. I’ll try to get some feedback from the team.

1 Like

Without being able to give too much detail @here projects are locked because they have been deemed to not adhere to our community/content guidelines.

Are you saying just generally or specifically to our projects? I read through the guidelines and there isn’t anything that I notice that my teams project violates. If you can’t go into specifics publicly can you do so in direct messages? Or point us in a direction to someone who can give us more information?

1 Like

Can you tell us why “Bang Bang” (BANG BANG👉💨 2236-8090-7605 by "eu%20sou%20a%20misty" - Fortnite.GG) that averaged 5k ccu players for a week was banned and immediately few copies were created on the same day and somehow went through content validation?

Again, all of them were published the same day it got banned.