[Project] Bloodborne

Hello!!!

How are you? I hope great! I’m ok! A lot of work to do this last week but it’s ok. In my job I always have a lot of things to do and I don’t know if this is good or bad, but anyway I move forward, that’s the key to success, right? Moving forward!

Well, after this small introduction, this week I’m here to share with you my advances in the “front wall”. More concretely, the ceiling and the statue. Like always I have tried to maintain the spirit of bloodborne without forgetting that I don’t want to simply copy but to give something from me, from my art. I hope to be in the right way!

Whatever comment is welcome, don’t forget it!

2 Likes

Hey! @MiguelMNavas, I am doing great today; thanks for asking! I’m also happy to hear you’re feeling better as well. :grin:

You made a wonderful recreation of the front wall; do you think we might get to see a video of the environment in its entirety of the assets you’ve finished so far? :eyes:

1 Like

Moving forward is the key to success. Yes!

1 Like

Hello!!!

How are you?

This time I’m going to show you a little bit because of my lack of free time. Lately, I have got a lot of work and I don’t find time to explain myself in more detail, but well in this post, you have a lot of information about how is more or less my workflow. Anyway, I promise that the next time I will explain a few things more.

Of course, this time will be a video, only one. But soon you’ll be able to see more of them.

Thanks for following this next step one more time and see you soon!

4 Likes

All I can say is:

2 Likes

Hey!!!
Well, here I am. Tonight I’ll be very short because I have to go to sleep. I need to sleep as much as I can because tomorrow I have a lot of work to do. Well, as I promised last time I will share my breakdown of the windows and the pillar of the first floor of the building.
I hope you like it!! And like always THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS!!

2 Likes

thanks!

Alo?

Anybody there? Well, this week I will share the windows of the second and third floors and the design of the roof. I tried to maintain myself close to the design of the windows on the second floor because I love them. In the rest, well I tried to give my touch. Because art is that, right? To give something from you. Anyway, I did that in this part because it won’t be central in the scene. Sincerely, I am very happy with the result, and you? Don’t forget to leave a comment!

Next wee…. We start with the assets! :wink:

See you!

3 Likes

Looking good. All these additions are really fleshing it out. Also I love the lighting!

2 Likes

Something as big as this map would leave my knees quaking. I’m no professional modeller, but they look as good as a professional. Do you think about tri counts much? Or maybe slim down the workload for the PC which will run the game?

2 Likes

I saw this today

I thought of you.

3 Likes

I could stare at your architectural details all day. You’ve done a truly wonderful job on the windows. You mentioned adding a personal touch, which additions did you create?

1 Like

Thank you! I need to work a little bit more on it! :grinning:

In my case, the tri counts, it will depend on what you see. I wanted to practice the new technology of UE5: nanite; so I take advantage of it and modify a little bit my usual workflow. Nevertheless, the “game” is running around 80FPS in EPIC Settings Default of Unreal Engine. But I could optimize more aspects to make it playable (30FPS) in machines with a GTX 1060.

Nice example! I had some of them interesting too in my city. Well, maybe yours is more beautiful than what I can find here. :heart_eyes:

I took references from my city and modify them with some ornaments because, in Almería, (which is the Mediterranean city, where I live) the ornaments are not as gothic or floral.

Can i ask at the very first picture/ begining how did you begin to prototype and design that grey level? did you make the models in blender and drag them in or was it done using the UE5 tools?

2 Likes

I did the blocking in Maya. But yes! It is the same idea but with a different software.

And thanks for comment!

2 Likes

I need my next dose of Bloodborne tribute UE projects. I also love Maya and my free trial ends in 23 days. I’ll most likely pay for Maya LT as it’s within my price range. As long as you are happy continuing with this I’ll keep reading.

I’m reading back over this post each fortnight. One - for how gross I was, and two - seeing what work you produce.

2 Likes

This sunday I’m going to update the thread :wink: sorry for the delay, too much work!

3 Likes