[Project] Bloodborne

Hello to everyone!

Recently, I’ve started a Bloodborne fan project. The target is to make a small scene trying to imagine how it would be Bloodborne if it was made nowadays. Tonight, I let you some images of the blocking. Let me know your opinions!

8 Likes

Hey @MiguelMNavas, a scene inspired as a modern take on Bloodborne sounds like a fantastic idea! The blocking looks excellent; I can’t wait to see how your creation evolves!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I will try to show a good level and I hope you like it! (critics are also welcome!)

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

Today I will share with you the advances on the floor. In fact, to don’t extend me too much I’ve prepared a jpg with the breakdown. I think that the result is cool and if I continue following this line I will end with something remarkable

What do you think?

And thanks for the comments!

2 Likes

I think you’re off to a great start with this particular floor texture! Well done, it looks great! Also, thanks for adding the easy-to-follow breakdown; I love seeing creators break their process down, showing not only how easy or complicated the process is, but it also allows others to replicate the process if needed! Keep up the great work. :grin:

Hey, how are you? I hope fine! Today I’m going to share the next step in my Bloodborne scene. Concretely, the sidewalk and the curb. Let’s GOOO!!!

I hope you like it! Please leave a comment! And THANKS!
See you soon!

3 Likes

Hey @Zezkaii, it’s a pleasure to see your comment. Thank you very much! Yes, I decided to show the breakdown to show to everybody how I complete the process but, more importantly, to see if someone can teach me new ways to improve my skills! We’re always learning!

Thank you again, and I hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

The pleasure is all mine, and you’re absolutely right; we are always learning! I hope you’re doing well; I’m looking forward to the next update post!

1 Like

Hi!!! Today I have a good advance (in my opinion); something that is very important in the scene. Without losing more of your time… watch the breakdown below!

I hope you like it and I wait for your comments!!! And if you can share, you help a lot!
Merci!!!

2 Likes

Like always, THANKS!!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Woah, the finished product of the walls came out fantastic! The lighting and shading compliment this scene well, though I’m sure you’ll adjust that more in other renders. I know the final scene will look exemplary; keep up the great work! :grin:

1 Like

Hello! Today i’ll be very short. I will show tha advances that I did in the stairs and in the grille (I don’t know if it is the correct name for it, in Spanish is verja or enrejado) metal fence, maybe? Well as I’ve saud I dont know. Unfortunately, I will not share today the breakdown but I will Tomorrow or next day.

I hope you like it!

3 Likes

Yes!! Of course I’ll improve the illumination in the following days. I created this point lights only to show the meshes and the texturing.

And like always, THANKS!

Hello!!!
Finally, I share the breakdown of the stairs. This week I will also try to share the breakdown of the grille. Stay tuned!

Leave a comment and share is free! :wink:

2 Likes

Hello again! @MiguelMNavas Normally, I don’t find myself reminiscing about the visual quality of stairs, but I must admit, these stairs that you produced are indeed visually pleasing! Of course, the entire grille-wall structure/stair combo is lovely, not just the stairs. You are doing a phenomenal job with this project so far.

As usual, keep up the fantastic work! :grin:

1 Like

Totally loving this project so far. The materials you’ve chosen are perfect and make the scene look realistic in a dark and spooky way. I can’t wait to see that castle be built.

Sending lots of encouragement! Happy Developing. :heartpulse:

1 Like

Heyyyy!!

Here I come again to share my advances in this scene base in a marvelous game! Today I will share the intersection and the metal fence. I should say that I’m very happy with the result and also I would like to highlight the comments that I’m receiving.

Without the intention of extending myself more I let you with the breakdown :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you Miguel for sharing your breakdown. Again, I like to see how projects are made from ground up. I admired your work until I saw the second set of screenshots of your walls and floor together. The first screenshot of the floor and walls is amazing. Very well done. But what I noticed was the lighting grew to become “too dark-too light” in the same scene. Highlights were too white, darks made the image unappealing.

In the Bloodborne reference… I see the mid-tones are brighter.

The first screenshot of the walls/arches were much more appealing. In my opinion, I would try to get that lighting set up in further releases.

1 Like

Thank very much, again!

1 Like

Thank you, and I hope to share more advances soon!!