Problems with reflections

I am trying to make reflections using ray tracing like in this video , but I’m having trouble.
This my project settings

Volume settings

Material

And material details settings
mdetails
But in the game I get it

How can I make normal reflections?

Are you using an HDRI actor?

1 Like

No, none. This is all I have from lighting and environment
изображение

I ask because your reflections appear to be reflecting the sky and literally nothing else, which is typical of what happens when you use an HDRI backdrop. It’s interesting also that you have multiple volumetric cloud components…

Anyway, maybe try forcing the reflections on translucent materials using this command:
r.RayTracing.Reflections.Translucency 1

You should be aware that raytraced reflections will not contain raytraced GI, and I don’t think they include the skylight by default either so they’re likely to be very dark. Raytraced reflections are really only useful if you’re using baked lighting.

1 Like

For some reason, the material only reflects the sky. I turned off the sky to get a similar scene, as a result the material does not reflect anything at all. I also created a completely new project, and tried to make a material with reflections in it, but the result was the same - only the sky is reflected

Thank you very much for your replies, part that the problem is solved.I changed the SSGI parameters from RayTracing to Lumen, did the same with the Reflection parameter, and got this result

But when I switch the Reflection option to RayTracing, I still get this

Why is that?