"preparing" is lagging out in ue5

So the problem i’ve got looks very standar: on runtime, when I travel to new areas of my map, or spawn big actors, the “preparing (1)” tab pops out, and while it’s there, the game lags, and fps drops. I understand that most likley it just loads shaders, or sth like that, and I am okay with this, BUT, I want it to preload this, so there are no lags on runtime.

Building the level doesn’t seem to help, i think, because, there is no level at beginplay: it proceduraly loads by bp-actor chunks at runtime. And while this happends, the game freezes.

I don’t remember same thing in ue4, I had no simmilar problems there. So summing up: is there a way to PREload this?

I think this thread can be related to this: How to preload a Level for instant transition? - #3 by stuck_compiling

Thing is, that I don’t have level streaming. Thus, I don’t really need it: Chunks load and unload at a timer, so the amount of data is not the problem. Thing is that I need to preload the hidden in blueprints info

Hmm, I see… I think the method of using level streaming is a good approach. Have you considered or tried if this node works for you: Load Asset | Unreal Engine Documentation?