Post Process Effect between 2 actors with Custom Depth

Hi, I’m currently working on a 3D student projet and something is not working like i would like. Post Process is new to me ahah.

I have an arena made of Hexagone tiles and my player character.

First, there is a Post Process effect which show character when he is occluded by a tile, i use custom depth here.
I wanted to add another Effect (with another material) to make an outline of my tiles, for the visibility.
So i checked custom depth in my tiles too, this new effect is working correctly but when my character is occluded by tiles, i can’t see him anymore.

I suppose the fact both player and tile have Custom Depth make my effect not working, but i don’t know why, and i don’t know how to repair this.

Here’s some screenshot:
Effect 1

Effect 2:

Both wanted:

I use a subtract between Custom Depth and Scene Depth to make a alpha for my Lerp.
I think because my tiles have a custom depth, my alpha =0, but i can’t understand why.

Based on this: Custom Depth and Custom Depth Stencil in UE4 - Superyateam Gamedev
If my tile is in front of my character, and my tile have custom depth, The sceneDepth of my character is still the same, isn’t it?

Thank you very much ! (and sorry if i didn’t write something correctly, baguette here !)

Somebody send me this article, which is the solution to what i wanted to do !

Is this can help someone else.