I think this is a bug on 4.19 because this doesn’t happen in the previous version.
Before building lights, the preview cast the shadows correctly,
After build this happens.
It looks like the shadow is inverted… or something similar.
It even blocks part of the light.
How to replicate:
- Create empty project
- Create a simple floor mesh
- Create a cube mesh (must be movable)
- add a point Light to the scene
- Change the value of Source Length to a big one
- Rotate the point light to stay in line with the floor
- Build the light
Now the shadows casted by the cube should appear all wrong. Move the cube around to see.