Point light is broken in Galaxy s6 and above

Using point lights causes problems like images. Perhaps it seems to come from the reflection part.
What we found is Android mobile, Galaxy s6, s7.

Hey GodzKnight,

I confirmed that all three types of point lights are working on a galaxy s6 edge. Here is a simple project that I used to test the issue (just deploy project to device). You may need to go into more detail and narrow down what might actually be causing the issue in your project.

Let me know how it goes or if I need to make changes to the project to reproduce the issue!

Ed

Thank you for answering the question.
Perhaps Mobile HDR mode and Bloom usage appear to be occurring. Modify the project so that the symptom occurs in the sample you attached. Build and run it by putting it in Galaxy s6 or s7. I hope to find a way to solve this situation.

Thank you for submitting this post. I have reproduced this issue and logged a report for it here: Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-44004)

You can track the report’s status as the issue is reviewed by our development staff. Please be aware that this issue may not be prioritized or fixed soon.

Cheers,

Hi,

This is an overflow in pixel shader. You have a material with 0 roughness (rotating box) that is lit with point light with huge intensity 100000. One way to workaround in the content is to make material to have some roughness like 0.5

We will add clamping to pixel shader in 4.16 to avoid these issues.

I will proceed with the solution I suggested before the revision.
Thank you for actively responding to the report.