Please prioritize fixing bugs!

I recently got into UEFN, and I find it really fun. For many things, I have to find workarounds, which is alright, but some stuff is simply unfixable with the current state of the engine.

For my map, I’m creating lasers with the new volume device, which I sadly can’t access with tags (has already been reported here on the forum in December '23 - UEFN New Volume Device Doesn't work with Tags). This is okay, as I can just directly reference the volume devices through a trigger device. The biggest issue here is, that I want to remotely slow down the player (in a vehicle) when they collide with the lasers, which is apparently impossible! This has also already been posted here on the forum in June '23 (Movement Modulator Remote Activation does not apply to vehicle player is on).

Personally, I really do like the updates that you are pushing out, but I would really appreciate if you could just slow down the progressing, take a step back and fix some essential bugs.

This is literally causing me to drop one of the levels in my map (until it hopefully gets fixed).

Best Regards,
Eis

Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!
For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form