Particle Parameter in EventReceiver Spawn not working?

Hello. I use a CPU particle system with an EventReceiver Spawn to spawn particles from the blueprints.
I wish to determine how many I spawn through blueprints too, so I changed the spawn count distribution inside the EventReceiver Spawn module to a “Float Particle Parameter”. But after hours of trouble shooting it does not matter what the blueprint parameter is set to, I suspect the spawn count parameter always use a default value of 1.

So, I spawn an emitter, set the float parameter and then trigger the spawn generator.
My expectations is that when I set N, Max in = 1000, Max Out = 1000, N particles will spawn. But that is not the case.
Examples:

Where N=123, Max in = 1000, Max Out = 1000. The result is that 1 particle is spawned.

Where N=123, Max in= 100, Max Out= 1000. Result is 10 particles are spawned.

Where N=123, Max in = 10, Max Out = 1000. Result is 100 particles are spawned.

Where N=123, Max in = 1, Max Out = 1000. Result is 1000 particles are spawned.

The above results match as if with N=1.

Hey Ste1nar,

Thank you for submitting this post. I have reproduced this issue and logged a report for it here: Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-41160)

You can track the report’s status as the issue is reviewed by our development staff. Please be aware that this issue may not be prioritized or fixed soon.

Cheers,