void UMyGameInstance::OnJoinSessionComplete(FName SessionName, EOnJoinSessionCompleteResult::Type Result)
GEngine->AddOnScreenDebugMessage(-1, 10.f, FColor::Yellow, FString::Printf(TEXT(“OnJoinSessionComplete %s, %d”), *SessionName.ToString(), static_cast(Result)));
The OnJoinSessionComplete callback function seems to return a ‘Success’ all the time.
I’ve tested it over LAN, not over Steam yet, but it seems to be the case over LAN. The Use Case I’ve tested is:
- Client A hosts a Session over LAN.
- Client B searches for sessions and finds Client A’s Session.
- Client A leaves Session, and Session is destroyed.
- Client B tries to join Client A’s session which is now destroyed.
- OnJoinSessionComplete callback returns with ‘Success’
This is obviously an issue since I need a correct callback to adjust game flow and redirect menus and all that.