"Objects have the same fully qualified name but different paths." error in UEFN

I have an error. I have searched for a solution to it fairly thoroughly, but I don’t know how to fix it in UEFN, because the solution I can find is for UE. I can’t find the file specified by the error. I’m adding this post because this is a UEFN issue.

It’s crashing my project on load. Block Text of error here:

Objects have the same fully qualified name but different paths.
New Object: Devices_creative_prop /ColorSwitch/ColorSwitch.ColorSwitch:PersistentLevel.VerseDevice_C_UAID_002B67A939AB388D01_1082474929.color_switch_manager_0.__verse_0xD324E6F8_ManagedTile
Existing Object: color_changing_tiles_device /ColorSwitch/ColorSwitch.ColorSwitch:PersistentLevel.VerseDevice_C_UAID_002B67A939AB388D01_1082474929.color_switch_manager_0.__verse_0xD324E6F8_ManagedTile

I’d like either a solution to this problem OR - and this is something I’m surprised I can’t find documentation on - I’d like to be able to reload my project from source control and see if it works there and my filesystem was corrupted somehow. I can’t find directions on how to do this in UEFN.

Note: This is a tiny project, and you have my explicit permission to dig into the project to figure out what’s going on with the error, should you need it and have difficulty with reproduction. I will send the entire project to anybody from Epic interested, it’s <600KB.

Reference Link:

Hi @Nooberling, the team is taking a look at this. Thank you for the report.

(post deleted by author)