NVIDIA GameWorks Integration

Then you can update it to 4.7.5 or whatever new hotfix is out after it is released :slight_smile:

The thing is 4.7.5 fixed an important with projects ported from 4.7.3 to 4.7.4 and since 's version is 4.7.3, we risk to run into the same issues when Nvidia releases the GameWorks update on 4.7.4.
I would say update to 4.7.5 directly to avoid issues from the start.

Iā€™ll get to it, but itā€™s nice to know itā€™s easy to do. The thing is, anyone should be able to create their own working branch from vanilla UE4 release branch and merge the GW stuff into it, so itā€™s not absolutely critical to have the GW branches immediately up to date with the latest release.

If it wouldnā€™t be for the with the 4.7.3 to 4.7.4 update, I wouldnā€™t care about 4.7.5, but since itā€™s an which many could be affected by, I would rather play it safe.
I guess itā€™s easy to update to 4.7.5 manually, since the changes shouldnā€™t affect anything GW related, or? Havenā€™t looked at them, so Iā€™m not entirely sure.

Hi , is there any plan to add the fluid mesher we saw in the Flex demos inside UE4? I saw some demos of Flex on UE4 with some liquid particles but without a mesh is quite odd. Any estimation about when are we going to have ?

Thanks in advance.

Theyā€™re working on it =]

@ā€¦

's the video. is running on a GTX 980 Reference Design (Inno 3D), i7-3820K. You can see that I get no shadow information at all from the walls in the sample. is 's version running in 4.7.

Driver Version 347.52. Iā€™ll update them again and let you know how I get on.

v=z4E3lyCCXzc

is the latest driver, get it: ://www.maximumpc/nvidia_releases_geforce_35005_hotfix_driver_alleviate_directx_crashing_issues_2015 :slight_smile:

Oh, Iā€™ve been using GeForce experience to update my Driver. Those look like more specific hotfix drivers. Iā€™m now using 347.88

It looks like the next VXGI release wonā€™t be out the door today after all. Next week for sure, hopefully Monday.

Hello ,

Any updates on TXAA? I would assume it would be one of the easier GameWorks features to implement into UE4 at least compared to other modules.

+1 :stuck_out_tongue: and hairworks? and if its possible can you merge all of it after hairworks ? if waveworks still not working with vxgi im fine without waveworks =D

Anyone Have WaveWorks And Flex For UE4.7.5ā€¦? Any Download Linkā€¦?

is fingers crossed, that will be out soon. I have so many cool ideas for water in my game.

Packaging Flex Project

Has anybody had any sucess with packaging the Flex sample project? The packager was looking for UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Flex-0.25 so I copied Flex-0.8.0 to Flex-0.25. I then had to add a dummy c++ class to the project to get it to package. Once Iā€™d done that the sample project packaged correctly. However when I try and run it I get a crash on start up:

PS +1 on really looking forward to the water shader =D

Sorry for being impatient, but any news on that VXGI update?

Will there be a Twitch for GameWorks?

Yes! Sorry for being slow, there were some last-minute issues that showed up in testing. I submitted an update to the VXGI fork. Warning: I have not yet done a round-trip test, Iā€™m synching a fresh clone now, so there is a that something was left out of the commit.

Iā€™ve heard some rumors about such a thing, but nothing definite.

No problem itā€™s still early days =]

Time to clean up some disk space while itā€™s downloading -_-

Iā€™d also like to add support to the idea of a Twitch stream, not necessarily soon, but when you guys feel itā€™s right (though ā€˜monthly gameworks streamā€™ would be fine too haha =p).