NVIDIA GameWorks Integration

Same deal, although VL at least does compile but it has a rendering. I doubt the fix for would be big even if one examined the 4.21 renderer changes, would probably be really simple fix for the nvidia itself as they know what they are doing there.

Greatā€¦
[FONT=dfkai-sb]https://crbtech.in/online--net-training-course

first of all thank you so much @ for great job,
plz complete the flex, i realy need it

Hi thank you for all
Can you help me,i want to put a plugin in your branch 4.21 Gameworks,i put to directory plugin,i regenerate project but i have warnings direcory public and privat does not exist.And when finish build,editor not open,because of plugin warnings does not exist.Plugin is same version for 4.21

we will see raytracing and gameworks branch on the future ???

ye. shore capture in sample project is broken.
upd: get shoreline mat onto your landscape then capture. then reapply your mat
anyone saw any documentation on waveworks usage?

hey, i want an High Poly GrowthMesh for Hairworks, is that Possible?, Cuz the Export Plugins, give me everytime error about Duplicated Splines, Cuz it seems that Its Limited for LowPoly GrowthMeshes, but on some cases its not enough, can anyone help me with that?

Thanks

Hey,
iā€™d like to request a 4.21 VXGI 1 version. Alot of people still use a 4.17 branch for using VXGI 1.
are some screenshots for comparison made by Fuze.

VXGI1: https://imgur/a/3fp8gGx
VXGI2: https://imgur/a/z0JsCRO

VXGI 1 is better than 2. Ä°nteresting. 4,21 branch is in some problem. Another branch try please

hey swadan, thanks for ! never could figure out we had to put their shoreline mat, capture it and back our original material
actually I did what you said and works, I could finally capture my own shoreline, but there is always a butā€¦

looks like waveworks cannot understand the shoreline capture from static meshes, my beach is a SM and not a landscape

And shoreline shape looks like it MUST be a island (I mean, all sides must be connected to a island format, the shape of island could be anything we want, but have to be like ), I captured my beach static mesh, is a huge rectangle and the shoreline couldnā€™t understand correctly, needed to capture only the part on texture border of the beach and not the full rectangle, thatā€™s kind bizarre having full retangular foam, lol.

I did another test, I have a small island static mesh and the shoreline captures it, butā€¦ yeah, the foam comes from inside the island to outside, must be the opposite. And waveworks cannot understand the foam around island corners is different from the foam from the beach, it just use the same foam for making shoreline.

I wish nvidia did something with more control, like we can paint the shoreline on our static meshes and landscapes, by using a spline or something like
and be able to use ocean foam as a material, so we can just drag and drop foam like a deferred decal or blueprint in order to do a scene composition

currently it is very limited (and I have absolutely no idea how to make usage of their foam for do that, since iā€™m not dev)

Canā€™t package a game on 4.19 flex build.

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: D:\ue\UnrealEngine\Engine\Plugins\GameWorks\Flex\Binaries\Win64\Game-Flex-Win64-Shipping.lib
PackagingResults: Error: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: D:\ue\UnrealEngine\Engine\Plugins\GameWorks\Flex\Binaries\Win64\Game-Flex-Win64-Shipping.lib
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: Command failed (Result:5): D:\ue\UnrealEngine\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe Game Win64 Shipping -Project=ā€œX:\2 4.19\Game.uprojectā€ ā€œX:\2 4.19\Game.uprojectā€ -NoUBTMakefiles -remoteini=ā€œX:\2 4.19ā€ -skipdeploy -noxge -NoHotReload -ignorejunk. See logfile for details: 'Unreal
PackagingResults: Error: Command failed (Result:5): D:\ue\UnrealEngine\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe Game Win64 Shipping -Project=ā€œX:\2 4.19\Game.uprojectā€ ā€œX:\2 4.19\Game.uprojectā€ -NoUBTMakefiles -remoteini=ā€œX:\2 4.19ā€ -skipdeploy -noxge -NoHotReload -ignorejunk. See logfile for details: 'UnrealBuildTool-2019.02.03-23
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error
Please help

4.19 Flex from NvPhysX is broken for packaging, I did a PR for ages ago but nobody from Nvidia merged it:
/pull/523 (PR from 2018 summer)

My PR branch : https://github//UnrealEngiā€¦PR-FleX-4.19.2

to fix the standalone packaging, you at least need to include fixes in commit: https://github/NvPhysX/UnrealEngā€¦cfefd93ee3f41c

Hi can you help me with ,please.
Untitled.png

Should create a thread at point :rolleyes:

Hi all, Iā€™ve been tweaking Nvidia Flow and I canā€™t seem to get my emitter particles to collide with a complex shape (only colliding with simple). Problem is I want the smoke to flow through a funnel (practice) and jet engine (real application). Any tips? Flex works but doesnā€™t support VR stereo rendering so holding off on it for now (wanna save my fps). Any tips?

Why they even have 4.19 build if it is broken. They even know it is broken and never cared to warn people or remove it. is so careless.

@Kayzield909 In the regular ue4, complex collision isnā€™t supported as a actor. So it might be related to that. Try importing a custom collision with the model part instead.

No idea on that or how you got into that situation.

Afaik, FleX might work in VR if you donā€™t use instanced stereo, havenā€™t tested myself though.

can you look into ?

/issues/591

how to get access to FLEX download? canā€™t open github pages crr 404