NOVEMBER GAME JAM: Win Subscription Time! Theme Announced on Thursday's Twitch Stream

Could you try again? I think it might have still been syncing with dropbox. Thanks.

Project Name:
Two Birds One Stone

Team:
Team DDN

Members:
Mojobi
darren7412
Doobey_doobey

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google/file/d/0BwVJbKfL95SXemVvd3BqM1Uzbnc/view?usp=sharing

Hooray our first gamejam! Since we’re running out of time I’ll make quick.

Team Name:
Meggs Interactive

Team Members:

Name of Submission:
Rotation Trace

DOWNLOAD: https://www.dropbox/s/u7uh1ttqleg1pxv/RotationTrace.zip?dl=0

Scoring:
Hitting x amount of pillars gives you a score of x times itself. Attempt to hit as many pillars at once for massive points.

Objective:
Beat your highscore for the 5 Rounds of Arena 1. Because of time constraints there is only the one Arena with 5 Rounds.

Controls:
[A/D] to move left and right
[Shift] to move faster
[Left click] to shoot
[Spacebar] to continue to the next round

Due to the race to beat the deadline, there may possibly be many unfinished little things. Other than that, enjoy!

Download: ://blay09.net/files/ue4/Instability.zip

Team Name: The Eiradirians
List of Team Members:
BlayTheNinth
Name of Submission: Eiradirian Instability

Featuring art and music by Konrad Knox.

v=owwWla7ljbQ

Sequel to the Eiradirian series that I usually create in Ludum Dare otherwise.

I’m able to download the Bowling.7z file.

Submission: The Coconut Express
Team: A Bunch of Nuts

King Arthur needs to gather his coconuts before he sets off to seek worthy Knights to join him!

Mission objectives:

• Head to sandy areas to collect coconuts.
  • Coconuts spawn around palm trees.
  • Evil French Falcons are out to stop King Arthur, avoid them!
  • Broad leafed forests recharge your energy and are a safe haven from falcons.

Controls:
Check the tutorial section in the menu!
Use with Keyboard or Gamepad.

Team Members:

• Jan Kaluza (Kashaar)
  • Jason Black (mvrck)
  • Yoeri Vleer (Luos)

DOWNLOAD: ://www.broad-strokes/games/the-coconut-express/

Screenshots:

://i.imgur/2SrSB8Z.jpg

://i.imgur/nOhpo8g.jpg

://stuff.pyrron/coconut_final2.jpg

://stuff.pyrron/coconut_final3.jpg

GAME TITLE: TAIL OF TWO TURKEYS: BATTLE FOR PLYMOUTH ROCK
THE TEAM: AARON LEATON, LEVON CHURCH, BRUNO BRITO, NIKY LEATON
Team Name :
SorryDwunky!

GET READY TO DEFEND YOUR GIBBLETS?!?!?!
You, and your other Pilgrim comrades, have just landed on Plymouth Rock where a tribe of Native Turkeys don’t want you to. Chief Gobbles keeps sending wave after wave of magic Scarecutes to push you back. Luckily, your wise Captain also brought along an army of Scarecutes with the most advanced weaponry known to -kind.

://i.imgur/ui46NAw.jpg

Defend your Captain from the onslaught of Natives with the following controls:
WASD – Move the camera to see the whole play area
Mouse Wheel – Zoom in and out to see your troops combat
Esc – Open the pause menu to take a break or admit defeat
Left Click – Select your Scarecute and click on the map to build – (HINT: make sure you have enough coin to pay for it!)
Right Click – Deselect the current Scarecute. *

Some sounds from Freesound.org used under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported licensing.
Time for Sleep! :smiley:

adding download to meet deadline, will edit to add picture and description
Download Link

All good! Disregard!

@ I can’t download your game, it says malicious file. :confused:

nice work folks, dunno about you but about to break a sweat & that bed sure is looking good :wink:

will try to get a screenshot made n posted later, good luck

More like Delicious file :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

in all seriousness, that’s a shame :confused:

Thank you, and apologies in advance to anyone that plays it!

good Job @ all

time there are a lot of submissions!

I’ve downloaded almost 20 games by now! Most are Windows games, I’ll try to run them on my laptop tomorrow night.

If you are able to make the mac build I’ll appreciate it, I won’t need to move to another computer to play them.

It was fun making the game I’ll probably be working on games on December to have a better version. Thanks to Jams I’ve been able to grasp the UE4 tool faster that I would have otherwise.

That’s indeed one of the I’m having too… I can only test a couple of the entries since I’m on Mac. Hopefully the HTML5/WebGL export will help in the future

There sure are some amazing looking games here month! :slight_smile: Great job, who participated!

Wow, you guys are fast! I can’t wait to play all of the entries!

I cannot make MAC version, but here’s game play of our submission. That’s all I can do now.

?v=rMY-bDVcrOQ

Hope you like it!

In the meantime we’ll try to run on MAC.

omg… I think pigeons really try to do that… Never Look Up, Man, Never Look Up!

nice video by the way, looks great.

& speaking of **** (reference to the birds Not your game btw), I wanted to upload a more playable version of my game, in case anyone wanted to check it out. (didn’t get to Test it and discovered the Timelines didn’t work the same as in the Editor so cleaned them up where they should work now)

latest (706mb zip): .google/uc?export=download&id=0BzKnAtkCk9VwaXV3LVZ4ZHdXbDg

(.exe file location: TurkeyGame/WindowsNoEditor/TurkeyDay/Binaries/Win32/ )

I think it would be great if people put up only the needed contents for their games, personally I have no problems to DL a gig per game or something but I know some people have lesser connections and I am sure most games here could be reduced to ~50-100MB downloads. It is sad if people won’t download and try your games just because it takes too much of a toll on their connections. :confused: