No lights in level but I can see things. What am I missing?

I have no lights in my level but can see stuff (as pictured). What do you think would cause this? I’m trying to reverse engineer the lighting in my scene as I’m no good with lighting.

Imgur

Try to disable Auto-Exposure. (Open Project settings and type Exposure to find it)

Let me know how it goes!

It made the level darker by a bit but I can still see it. See my other question https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/957600/view.html

Basically I moved the lighting objects and fog objects from this level to the persistent but this level (pictured on it’s own in this question) has it’s own lighting despite not in level lights. It might be too do with lighting builds though I’ll investigate.

Rebuilding the lighting seems to have done the trick. I think I must have built lighting on that scene at some point. I find lighting a complex thing but it seems the data generated in my built lighting was affecting my level and other levels in my level streaming tests. Thanks.

It could also be the skylight. Also try rebuilding the light after a drastic change like that… ( even if you’re using dynamic ).

Rebuilt lighting worked thanks :slight_smile: