[Niagara] Difficult implementation Lightsaber Trail Effect

Hello Unreal forum, I try to speak briefly but it’s not simple discusion.
I try to implement lightsaber trail effect , it sounds like simple question - just make default trail ribbon - there are many tutorials step by step explained on Youtube.
But the problem is that I wanna get exactly lightsaber trail NOT a usual trail for swords.
And now I will try explain what the difference, I’am also attach pictures where you can visualy understand.
So the original and canon lightsaber effect in Star Wars films and Jedi Fallen Order, new Battlefront games looks as volumetric trapezoid scaled at axis depended by velocity but with restrictions - what I mean:
Even if velocity would be to much fast and strong lightsaber trail effect never leaf a trail as round disk - it would always stay volumetric triangle or trapezoid in world space - some times more scaled but still trapezoid. Here you can see:
In cinema:
AstonishingMixedHarborseal-size_restricted

Example with fastest velocity rotation:
66d671ec7895097d2f373896020f99dee9568b85r1-500-250_hq

Here examples with games FrostBite and Unreal:
giphy-4
star-wars-battlefront-rey

Here are examples with wrong lightsaber trail:

So having studied a lot of material , I’am start to implement this FX.
And I got some results for now , here is what I’ve got after hundreds attempts:

I make simple Beam Emitter with Start and End points - rendered as many sprites along this beam. Here are setup:

It’s made with uncheked Local Space.

Here how it’s looks when velocity applied in realtime:
ezgif-2-67792c3872

At side view:
ezgif-2-c524bc30eb

As you can see - there are a lot of gaps between trail blades - and it’s a problem it’s not looking like trapezoid, it seems render can not get in time to draw sprites at every frame when velocity big and just misses spawning, or maybe I’am wrong and when velocity is big - render distributes sprites all over locations - I don’t know.
So here I’am stack and try allmost every existing modules and options in Niagara and nothing helps - Constraints , Forces, even try make owen modules with different variables and paramters. I’am using Advanced Locomotion System as a base for this project and in this system we can get slowmotion effect when press Z button. In slowmotion my FX looks like exactly what I want:

ezgif-2-fcb058cbde

At side view:

ezgif-2-01e27c3b17

Can someone please help to get this FX in realtime without slomotion and no matter what velocity is apllied, maybe some how spring , constrain aged sprites to force them weld to each other or it’s engine restrictions that cannot be overcome ?

Also, when I rotate slowly it’s perfect:
ezgif-5-9ff335486e

When much more faster:
ezgif-5-36ea9ceaee

I’am found topic with similar problem Particle System attached to bone not updating fast enough (trying to make wingtip contrails)
It seems that this task is unsolvable, I can’t use Ribbon trail cause he is 2D plane (it’s looks awkward when viewing at other sides) and the form of the trail would be wrong.
Spawn per Unit has nothing change - the same issue as result.
Interesting how Raven Softwear and DICE made this FX , maybe they hardcode this some how.

Here is how it looks when switching slomotion , when slow-mo activating the sprites whoes lagging behind - begin starting to catch up positions, and reverse when off slowmotion.

slomo_switch

Also, I’am using module Inherit Source Movements - so at the source emitter this module weld aged sprites at point. This means that we can have control on spawned aged particles, what if I can get the Tip sprites and regulate it weld distance to original blade pos. I just need to figure out how to implement it