Niagara beam spawning in wrong location

Hi,

I have created projectile for my weapon with this tutorial UE4 Niagara Tutorial - Bullet Tracer Effect - Intro to Niagara UE4/Unreal Engine 4 - YouTube
I added Niagara system to my weapon BP but projectiles are not spawning where I want.
I tried using both Spawn System Attached and Spawn System at Location. With first approach I attach to socket on my weapon. With the second approach I set start location to the same location where my line trace is starting - muzzle flash socket. In both ways endpoint is set to ImpactPoint on Break Result from LineTrace.
I’ve tried setting manual rotation, using find look at rotation and many other things but its not working.

It is strange because both line traces and spawning decals and fx for them are working fine. So you can see fx effect on the walls, but projectiles are going in different direction.

Edit: I’ve discovered that my projectiles are looking good only when my character is at world origin (0,0). If not they are messed up.

Thank you, its working! I’m sure I checked this option before, but propably with local space selected, that’s why it didnt worked. Once again big thanks!

Try checking the Absolute Beam End box in Beam Emitter Setup.