Nelo. A game by Magic & Mirrors

UPDATE: Here are three new enemy types I’ve been working on. There will be more enemies to reveal later as well as some new gameplay footage. Stay tuned. :slight_smile:

Those models look so good…

Very nice, love the unique weapons setup.

Certainly one of the most impressive looking projects I’ve seen so far, those enemies looks really nice!

What are you using for modeling?

Insane gameplay and visuals :smiley: grats!

Great job guys! This looks fantastic!

Here Are some of the weapon models for the game. these are Highpoly Renders and not the in-game version of the weapons.

All the Weapons for the game have been coded. But only a fraction of the weapon models are in game right now. My fiance and I are working on the rest of the weapon models this week.

The game looks incredible, will be a definite play, perhaps it would be interesting if during combat power ups could drop, eg. like shiny energy cells or whatever that when collected give Nelo a boost in a specific trait, like say a big enemy is destroyed and drops an orb or core that when ran over it gives 10sec increased speed, or firepower, or shield, health regen, cloak etc. Could even have different colours that change the suits glow while active for a awesome visual effect.

Just an idea to consider, it can be worked for some interesting combat dynamics.

Real nice. Only there’s too many particles for me, can’t see what is going on through the bazillion particles.

Amazing visuals and the gameplay looks so much fun! Are you guys planning to release a public alpha? Can’t wait :slight_smile:

It was great to see you guys out at our Portland event on Sunday, and see some more Nelo footage. It is looking great!

It was a pleasure to get a to meet and chat w/ you both, and can’t wait to see the next update. Thank you so much for coming out! =)

Amazing visuals, a great use of particles, and a very fast-paced gameplay, I do like it. So far the most promising project I’ve seen made using UE4.

Looks good…no, looks awesome…no…LOOKS EPIC!!!:slight_smile:
Looks really epic, congratulations!
Btw, I think that the gameplay is too “fast” :confused: or should be like that?

Looks incredible. Keep up the good work. I’d love to play this sometime.

Excellent job :slight_smile:

Amazing work you guys have there! Keep it up, wishing you all the best :))

Thank you everyone for the feedback! We’ll be showing an update soon. please stay tuned.

Holy hell, this has got to be one of the most impressive bullet hell games I’ve seen to date, and those guns mhmmm, top shelf stuff guys!

all the best, gonna watch this

The game is really getting there indeed.