Need help with flickering in render

I’m trying to render a short video of an asset which contains a lot of little “bulbs”. These bulbs have a pulsating emissive material instance applied to each one with varying fluctuation.

The problem I’m having is that everything seems fine through the render camera, however, the output video has tiny flashes/flickers on the bulbs. Through troubleshooting, I found out that the flickering starts as soon as there is more than “0” Bloom Intensity (Standard or Convolution).

I’ve tried several things already; tweaking the emissive values (including emissive boost), lowering Bloom Intensity, tweaking Exposure settings. All of these on both a Post Process Volume and the render camera settings itself. Additionally, I remade the Parent Material as well as each Material Instance. Nothing seems to remove the flickering outside of just not having any Bloom (which I kinda need for the visuals I’m trying to capture).

Any ideas? I feel like this is an obvious fix :frowning: I can’t upload files yet, so here’s a video link: https://vimeo.com/704225305

1 Like