Navigation Preventing AI Move-To

The problem: Certain AI, depending on where they are placed and what is surrounding them, will not move when AI Move-To is called.

Current State: I have two different AI pawns that both use an AI controller linked to a different behavior tree and one blackboard.
Here is an example of one of the behavior trees:

Here is the starting configuration of the pawns in game:

When the game is started, only the bottom left black tank moves. Every other tank has all the same values set correctly in blackboard for the move-to tasks, but they fail instantly. The black ones that shoot in the Simple Parallel do not shoot either. They just all look at me via the LookAtPlayer service.

If I delete the top left black tank, then the bottom left and top right tanks move. One thing to note is that they are all using the Floating Pawn Movement component to move. The pawns also have the moving issue when near walls sometimes. Also, if the Move-to task is replaced with a MoveDirectlyTo, it starts to move towards me.

These are my generation settings for the navigation:

330874-generation-settings-for-nav-mesh.png

I do not know how to fix this, and would really appreciate some help shortly. Thank you in advance for your responses.