Navigation Invokers always aborting

I have an open world project and would like to use the dynamic navigation system, however when I select the option for “generate navigation only around navigation invokers” my ai stops moving. when I press “P” i see the nav mesh being generated around the AI, but the movement always aborts before going anywhere. If i untick the option for “generate navigation only around navigation invokers” my AI will work properly again. Ive tried this with both blueprints and a simple behavior tree. I also tried creating a fresh project and i have the same issue. as soon as i tick the option for “generate navigation only around navigation invokers” the ai will abort movement, but if the option is unticked everything works as expected. Ive read through a bunch of other posts but i cant find this prob;em anywhere. Runtime Generation is set to dynamic, i double checked all of my collision volumes to make sure nothing is being blocked, i cut out everything except the move to to see if something wasn’t working right, i checked to make sure all the inputs are valid. What am I doing wrong? I must be missing something. Thank you!

I fixed the problem myself, if anyone else runs in to this, the way I fixed it was by first changing the engine version to 4.25. The AI navigation still did not work in my main project, but when I started a new project, navigation worked fine. I migrated all of the levels from my old project in to the new project and everything works as it should. Hope this helps!