Nanite is used in the scene but not supported by your graphics hardware and/or driver. Meshes will not render using Nanite

Which Windows build version do you have? Mine is “19044.1586” and version “21H2”. Windows 10 Pro.

3 Likes

我的windows是”19044.1620”和版本号“21H2“,windows10专业版。显卡驱动Nvidia的新版本512.15.但是进入虚幻5后,Nantie依然不可以用。 :joy:

最新的游戏就绪驱动程序是什么?Nvidia最新的显卡驱动?我的应该是最新的显卡驱动,可是还是不行

My driver’s version is 512.15. I’m really sorry to hear that.

没关系,谢谢你的帮助。我再想想办法。

I don’t know how you’ve updated to the latest Windows 10 version, but I went to the Microsoft site and downloaded the tool to update. That’s the best way to update your Windows 10. Do not update your Windows 10 using the tool that comes within your Windows called “WINDOWS UPDATE” because I tried to do that and it didn’t help me at all. Instead, download the tool from Microsoft. That’s what I did. Also, see the date that you installed that version, and if it’s from today.

我的是盗版windows,没查到更新方法,能在官网更新?你的是正版? :slightly_smiling_face:

Help, i have the same problem…

我的还没解决,你先试一下上面那些方法

就把win10自动更新打开

Sorry for taking too long to reply, I was sleeping :slight_smile: Yes, my Windows is genuine and if you download the update from the first section of the site from Microsoft you can update your Windows without losing anything you have on your system. I did that and it installed like it were from the first time without losing any programs, or files I have on my system. I was afraid I was going to lose everything installed, but it preserved everything. That’s the only way you can fix this Nanite error. Good luck!

1 Like

What’s your graphics card model and your Windows version?

Here’s the link to update Windows 10. I clicked on the first option(update now), downloaded the tool, and did the update to the latest version. Good luck guys!

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/software-download/windows10

DON’T FORGET THAT YOUR WINDOWS MUST TO BE ORIGINAL.

1 Like

Update your computer system to the latest version of W10 and make sure to change the “default RHI” setting in project settings to DirectX 12. Be sure to create a new level blueprint, import an object casually, and change the object to Nanite. Then my Nanite was enabled.

1 Like

That didn’t work for me. I tried that, but it failed. The only way is to download the tool and update it from there. For some reason, Windows Update doesn’t install right the files, and it keeps popping up that Nanite error. Nanite uses DirectX 12 latest features, and only the latest Windows 10 version has those.

盗版的windows可以在这里更新吗?从你标注的这个网站里。

I’m not sure because my Windows 10 is original, but I believe after updating it won’t be activated, or it may ask for the Windows 10 key serial. I’m not sure because I’ve never updated it that way.

1 Like

You may try to see if it updates without any issues or a pop-up window of the Windows update tool may prompt you if anything is okay and good to go.

我前天用的电脑里windows的 “检查更新“”,更新后,电脑提示是最新版本了,版本号是21H2 , 19044.1620,win10专业版。但是进入ue5,依然不能用Nanite。现在我也不知道应该怎么处理了

Did you update it without downloading the tool from the site I posted here? If you have updated within “Windows Update”, then chances are that it has updated to the latest version, but DirectX 12 resources have not been updated. That’s what is causing this Nanite error to keep noticing you. I also tried that way, I mean, using “Windows Update”, but it didn’t update DirectX 12. Don’t worry about your system, because your graphics card is pretty awesome and it meets the requirements that Nanite needs. Also, your AMD CPU. What is causing the problem is DirectX 12. I tried even to update DirectX 12 using an executable DirectX 12 download, but it also didn’t solve the problem. It seems that Windows 10 and DirectX 12 must be updated to the latest version, like a clean installation, and without using the “Windows Update” to update. I even got Nanite working and Sample City on a GTX 1080 graphics card. Your Windows 10 may appear updated to the latest version, but it’s still not fully updated to the latest DirectX 12 features, and also Windows 10 latest main features that work together with DirectX 12. The only way is to update using the tool from the site. Mine is working fine after updating using the tool that I downloaded from the official Microsoft site. I do really hope you can get your UE5 Nanite working.

1 Like