Nanite is used in the scene but not supported by your graphics hardware and/or driver. Meshes will not render using Nanite

On City Sample project when I open I get this errors on screen “Nanite is used in the scene but not supported by your graphics hardware and/or driver. Meshes will not render using Nanite.”. I already update my driver, and I think it is not because of hardware because I used to open Valley of the Ancient with no problem.
PCINFO2
PCINFO
Please Help Anyone

2 Likes

I hava same problem, I use RTX2060

2 Likes

Make sure you changed the Default RHI settings in project settings to DirectX 12. Nanite is no longer supported on DirectX 11

2 Likes

My default RHI is DirectX 12 but still not supported.

3 Likes

I had the same issue, after the steps in this post from Unreal Slackers Discord Nanite was working for me!

Just relaying what helped me, I hope it helps!

3 Likes

Did you find a way to solve that error? I’m having the same problem here.

The same problem here. If anyone could help. Thanks.

1 Like

It appear that I have shader model 6.5, and nanite support only shader model 6.6
How to solve this?

我的3090也遇到这个问题

(post deleted by author)

I solved this problem by updating the windows version

1 Like

我更新了一下windows然后nanite就能用了

更新到什么版本?????

你好,
更新的windows是什么版本?

我也是,正在考虑这个问题。

1 Like

Hello, what is the windows version?

Thanks, guys. I’m going to update my Windows version to see if I can solve this problem.

Hey guys, I’ve just come back here to thank you. I updated my Windows 10 to the latest version a few minutes ago and it has solved the problem.

5 Likes

更新了windows 10到最新版,显卡驱动也是最新的,问题还是没有解决,Nanite还是不能用!(我用的3090显卡,cpu是Amd pro 3955wx)

solved after I reinstall latest windows (version 21H2) .
After you update your windows, have you redownload the latest game ready driver?

1 Like