My game using 100% gpu

Hi, did you cap your framerate?

Hello. I made a simple 2D game, when I assembled it, it consumes 98-100% GPU. But there is nothing there that can consume so much. After that I removed all objects from the scene and removed all the executable code. In fact, this is just an empty program, but it also consumes 100%. After that I decided to build the game that Unreal Engine gives himself, but I saw that their game also consumes 100% GPU. How is it possible? Maybe there is a setting that forces the game to use all available resources?
Here are screenshots of GPU profiling of my game
alt text

328675-

Interesting, then it shouldn’t use 100% GPU, since from your stat gpu it is showing an average of around 8ms per frame and capping at 60fps would mean 16.6ms per frame.

What happens if you cap the frame rate more drastically, for example to 10 frames per second?

Hi, yes 60fps

Thank you, it turned out I did not set those fps settings at all and it was not limited, now it is stable 60fps. Thanks for the help, for the tip)) Good day

Have you solved your problem?I have the same problem :(

Have you solved your problem?I have the same problem :(

To solve your problem let us understand the problem first. As we know that problem is related to GPU so you should have known about GPU. To understand this better check this.