My game always crashes after round one and I don't know how to fix it

Please help. No matter what I do, my game always crashes after round one. It does this when I launch the session, when I publish a private version, and even when I publish an official release unlisted version. This had never happened until the other day when Fortnite updated. After round one of the zone wars game is over and the scoreboard shows up, we have a countdown before the game moves on to the next round. At the end of this countdown the game immediately crashes and sends you back to the lobby, saying that network connection has been lost. It’s made it impossible for us to release our map that is basically done, and now we have an audience on TikTok waiting for us to release a project that we promised at the end of the month. Please help.

To expand upon this, this is what appears in the output log after the game crashes:

Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here: Fortnite Creative

I already did that. I was hoping for a more immediate solution to my problem because it has halted all progress we can make on the map