- Different directional attacks and blocking: The attack direction can be chosen by the player (like in Mount & Blade or For Honor)
- Combo attacks: Attacks can be chained together to create combos
- Special attacks: Execution / finisher move included where the characters head is chopped off
- Camera animation upon death: Smooth zoom out to frame the action (player becomes spectator)
- Targeting and Non-Targeting combat (Lock-on): Both are implemented and can be used separately or together
- Easy-to-use: Almost all of the logic is handled in an actor component. This makes it easy to add the system to an existing character and to combine it with other blueprints
- Easy configuration: A lot of functionality is exposed through config variables. This makes it easy to change the feel of the combat system
- Multiplayer ready: The system was created for multiplayer use, but can be used in singleplayer, too
- Basic AI: An AI for demo porpuses is included. Can follow the player and attack him
- UMG widgets: An enemy health bar, a hit damage indicator, and a hit direction indicator are included
- SFX and VFX for successful attacks (blood) and blocks (sparks) included
- Locomotion and attack animations included
If you have any feedback or feature request, just let me know and I’ll see what I can do. I am currently preparing a showcase video.
Make sure to subscribe if you want to stay up to date!
Different guard stances and execution feature: