Moved Project - assets fail to load

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

as stated i’ve moved my project aswell as my VaultCache from my C: to anotha one, because i had space problems.
Essentially, i made a huge mess, because i worked for 3 hours, realised i couldn’t save anything anymore because 0 bytes remaining, paniced and moved everything.

i’d love to show you how it looks, but currently i somehow can’t upload anything - upload’s stuck at 0%.

Basically, it fails to load everything not included by default.

i’m a beginner and am kinda scared i’ll screw up the 50+ hours i’ve put into the project so far. Glad for any help :slight_smile:

Thanks and have a nice day!

1. The 0% upload is a bug with answerhub. I get it too. You have to log in again (I know it doesn’t make sense)
  2. So you moved your project elsewhere… I think you need to delete your DerivedDataCache, Intermediate, Saved, and Script folders (if they are all present).
    You should end up with only Binaries, Config, and Content folders as well as the .uproject.

It sounds similar to when I make duplicates of my projects to backup. I rename my project which causes problems unless I delete those folders. They will generate again after deletion when you launch your uproject.