Move Baked Objects without Re-Baking Static Lighting

Hi All.

I have a fully baked scene, all the lighting is sorted with static lighting but i need to move everything in order to match it to another scene, this one happens to be in the wrong place.

When i select everything and move it, everything resets in terms of lighting and i need to bake it again. So i was wondering if there is some way to leave the lighting as it is while i move it into place, it would save me A LOT of time, for now and in the future.

Thanks

Well, you cant move stuff in the editor, this will invalidate the lightmaps. There is no workaround. What you can do is, set all objects to be “movable” but then for every static mesh activate the option “light as if static”. Then, if you have hard offsets, move them via blueprint at runtime.

But it sounds like you are working around a problem that is wrong to begin with. What exactly is your situation and what does your scene look like that you have to move it etc? Did you check “Lighting Scenarios”? Maybe have some screenshots about what you are trying to do?