MO-RPG Kit

<snip>Removed personal contact details</snip>

I guess I paid $100 to save you all the trouble from making the same mistake I did. I tried to resolve this issue with the seller, but he threatened me and told me “no” when asked for a refund. I really wouldn’t want anyone else to have to go through this experience so hopefully this post will give fair warning in advance. As for the kit, I don’t know where to start, it does not work online, the videos were made from running it locally. The online capability is not functional at all, even simple things like MYSQL tables do not import (I tried on several server backends), menu’s do not work, nothing. The seller will just tell you “it works for me sorry” if you report any bugs. I would not label this kit as functional for what is advertised. The seller is simply trying to raise money off the idea of the kit, note his post pattern in previous post. I really advise Unreal Engine to restrict this from being sold here, it is in no way usable even for a pre-release. The seller is extremely rude, I am hoping Paypal will help me out on this one, otherwise I just got scammed. I am glad that no one else will though.

On another note. When seaching around for the name XAfgun I found this seller is also trying to distribute other UnrealEngine packages illegally as you can see here on this what appears to be a pirated software site:

< IMAGE REMOVED BY MODERATOR >

I really advise this developer to be removed from here as he is not only stealing from me, but other Unreal Marketplace devs as well by trying to distribute pirated software.

You are liar :slight_smile: Don’t be comic. When you ask me anything I answered you fast. All thing is saved on my skype :slight_smile: Anyway, I released pack(pre-release version) for finding bugs fast. Have a nice day. Additionally I don’t threaned you, you threaned me as this pictures :slight_smile:

Note : You don’t know blueprint scripting and say me thats :slight_smile:
Note2 : I contacted with this kit’s developer, don’t worry ; I want to buy this with group buy for trying and you shared photo I didn’t share anything, too. I use all software legally don’t worry…

I didn’t threaten you, you threatened me , “if I don’t give you money, write here etc…” :slight_smile:

Image From One of Resolved Problems, I have more you know but I don’t share now. If anyone want to see I could show from my skype :slight_smile:

That is not the fix to all the other issues unfortunately, and that did not even work. All the issues still exist. Very unprofessional to show the forum your true character, thanks for re-enforcing it.

I don’t hide anything like you, don’t worry. When you wrote me I noted and fixed some of them. And shared solution with you, it is normal. We know the best MMO-RPG game WoW have some bugs, too. Software development = bugs… You show to forum your true character, I didn’t lose my humanity for money like you :slight_smile:

I understand your problem why you want to do :slight_smile:

Hello! It would be cool if you release a demo like CodeSpartan did with his system. I would definitively buy it, and it would give you more credibility after this issue.
I want to see it finished! :slight_smile:

https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?53208-MMO-Starter-Kit

I will release demo, waiting some bug reports from buyers. Thank you. I want to see it finished, too :slight_smile:

“Posted by retired,
Just wanted to chime in on this kit since I never left a review. The kit is awesome, worth every penny and then some. Well documented and the developer will help you if you have issues. I was not able to find any bugs from what is advertised as a feature. I really don’t understand why this isn’t on the official Marketplace. Everything works great and is extremely well put together. Anyway keep up the great work, looking forward to more great updates, thanks CodeSpartan.”

That review was not for your kit, it was for the other MMOKit that actually works. Grow up.

I know, I wrote for this reason. I understood what do you want to do :slight_smile: But no problem. This kits’ target groups are different.

XAfgun, I removed the screens from your post, as these contained personal information of other persons. You can reupload them, but remove/hide the personal information on these.

Guys also a reminder, please keep this civil and do not personally attack each other or insult each other. The mods are watching your behavior here.

Thanks.

No prblem. Thanks for your warning.

He is liar, I proved only this. I don’t like it but, I have to show it in here for my credibility…

I replied all messages in here and skype when I m online and help to buyer all time. Sometime I open my scren for helping etc… Anyone couldn’t calumniate me …

XAFgun, please remove the posters firstname and any other personal details from this post: https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?60488-MO-RPG-Kit&p=252897&viewfull=1#post252897.

I have removed the images.

Thanks.

I removed the posters firstname and any other personal details. Any others?

Once again please be civil and adhere to the forum guidelines - Calling another forum member a liar is a personal attack and name calling which was already mentioned above by another moderator and apparently ignored.

In the future if you have an issue with another member please contact one of the forum moderators, do not hash it out on the forums nor via private messages - This never yields any positive results.

If this continues this thread will be closed - Helping keep the forums free of hostility is appreciated, thank you.

After now, I will contact with moderators. Sorry for all things. But my aim was not personal attack, I believe I proved it. Anyway, have a nice days …

XAfgun you need to state what your refund policy is on this. Are all sales final?

It is source code and work well without some bugs in pre-release version. So how can I refund money? If have a big problem , yeah I could refund but I hope there are no problem in release version :slight_smile: Thanks for your warning and I don’t like lie and threat; if anyone do that , I don’t refund anything :slight_smile:

When s/he download the pack withdraw is not possible we say same thing :slight_smile: Thanks a lot .

I was denied a refund, filed a dispute with Paypal, I will let you know the outcome.