MO-RPG Kit

I don’t remember off the top of my head, but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen games do it. If the architecture is really that ingrained I suppose you could simply have a spell that equips a specific weapon in your inventory so to the player it just seems like they’ve done a quick switch to that weapon.

EDIT: I could probably do the change on my own.

So buyer could do it if know some programming in blueprint :slight_smile: Thanks your suggestion.

If I could get a video to run through the different features and how they look in-game I will probably be willing to Preorder.

I will try to take a video. If you want to see some features today, I added you in skype if you accept me, I could show you after 1 hour and 15 min. I couldn’t speak english fluently so videos are too bad. I took a video but I deleted it :slight_smile:

I will share video today. And kit will be released with 4.7.3 Have a nice nights.

I’m not designer, when you buy kit, change textures :slight_smile: I will add drag&drop.

Does the client work on mobile devices (Android, Blackberry, Ios, etc…)?

Jason

I didn’t try it but I think no; because I didn’t add any controller input to player character.

Sorry to be that kind of guy but…You wont publish it to the marketplace with these Characters and UI Textures right? Because i am pretty sure you are not allowed to (Crossblade UI for example costs 60$ on Unity Asset Store, i dont think you are allowed to re-sell it through your own asset).

Cheers,

I wrote that I used Evil’s GUI. I won’t share this login screen’s gui elements :slight_smile: Characters from 's pack. This is free no problem and I won’t add this pack to marketplace. Could buy from our own site.

I could sell all other textures without crossblade … I aded that in licence.txt in kit document. Don’t worry. I have information about selling :slight_smile: But thanks a lot for your warning

4.7.3 is on the way. I will release pack in short time. Have a nice nights.

I will do last corrections and release the pack in short time. Is anyone want anything before release ?

Have a nice nights …

Hey looks great! Lots of features you have in this kit. If there is, sorry to mention it but I couldn’t see an experience system? It’s a very crucial thing for an RPG game whether it’s online or not. Do you have any plans to do an exp system?

Thanks a lot this is too east system. I will add. Have a nice days.

I will release the package tomorrow and %50 discount will be over and you could buy this package for $200; but you will wait about 1 week for documentation and release notes. You could look over classes in pack. Have a nice night…

4.7.3 isn’t released, we have to wait 4.7.3 for correction of some bugs. Sorry for delay …

In 4.7 branch on github, some bugs are fixed. I hope 4.7.3 will release in short time.

Lastly 4.7.3 released. I will release the pack tomorrow. Last day for %50 discount. Have a nice days…

Released pre-release version of kit with %25 discount. Could have some bugs. I will fix reported bugs in short time. Have a nice nights…

If you find a bug say me pls …