Download

MMO Starter Kit

CodeSpartan, will this ever appear on the Unreal Marketplace? I am interested in getting it from there… I see you mentioned previously that code was not allowed on the marketplace, but that is no longer the case now.

use UnrealEngine 3a8ed8e9142861693e4e6a8de61b718019828ce3.jpeg

Cannot pack ,forcing save package, and it just hangs there, entire night doing that.

log:

Cook: LogCook: display: Forcing save package E:/…/Content/MMO/NewCharacter/GuyMaterial.uasset because was already requeued once

Cook: LogCook: display: Forcing save package E:/…/Content/MMO/Quests/StartsQuestMat.uasset because was already requeued once

Migrating assets to another project is not the solution.
Deleting Saved/Intermediate/Build/Binaries Folders aren’t working, too.
Fixing the Redirectors doesn’t help, either.

Hi CodeSPartan, wonderful package to buy. I am following your directions but cant seem to build the mmostarter kit. When i right click cleanthirdperson.uproject, and generate visual studios files it gives an error:

Running C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.16/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe -projectfiles -project=“C:/Total Supremacy/Total Supremacy/CleanThirdPerson.uproject” -game -rocket -progress
Discovering modules, targets and source code for project…
Messages while compiling C:\Total Supremacy\Total Supremacy\Intermediate\Build\BuildRules\CleanThirdPersonModuleRules.dll:
c:\Total Supremacy\Total Supremacy\Source\CleanThirdPersonServer.Target.cs(58,48) : error CS0115: ‘CleanThirdPersonServerTarget.GUBP_GetPlatforms_MonolithicOnly(UnrealBuildTool.UnrealTargetPlatform)’: no suitable method found to override
c:\Total Supremacy\Total Supremacy\Source\CleanThirdPersonServer.Target.cs(67,53) : error CS0115: ‘CleanThirdPersonServerTarget.GUBP_GetConfigs_MonolithicOnly(UnrealBuildTool.UnrealTargetPlatform, UnrealBuildTool.UnrealTargetPlatform)’: no suitable method found to override
UnrealBuildTool Exception: ERROR: UnrealBuildTool encountered an error while compiling source files

i even switch the version type like you said. when I try to launch it, it says it cant be built, try doing it manually. I am confused. what exactly do i need to do?

i figured it out CodeSpartan. I was using an older version of MMO Starter Kit. Now i am using up to date and current it doesnt give me the errors.

Has the player bin fixed where if someone/you jumped it would break and go in a T position then when they hit the ground it will go back to normal, Im very interested in getting this just wanted to know.

4.16 ver

[2017.08.06-18.26.03:500] 0]LogProperty:Warning: Serialized Class /Script/CoreUObject.LinkerPlaceholderExportObject for a property of WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/MMO/Blueprints/Inventory/InventorySlot.InventorySlot_C. Reference will be NULLed.

Any chance to get an update for 4.17? Thnx so much for your work on this spartan!

Sure, I’m working on it. Should be ready in a few days.

At one point, in the early days of the kit, I didn’t have a jump animation and the character went into a weird pose while jumping, maybe even T-pose? That was a very long time ago. Not due to any problem with the anim blueprint, but simply due to lack of a custom animation.

When and how does this occur? If you’re reporting a bug, I would need repro steps.

No plans to go through the marketplace at the moment.

Hey, so I’m in the middle of moving and I thought I was going to be able to release the 4.17 version before I actually move to the new place with no internet, but there wasn’t enough time. I’ll be back online in a week, sorry for a slight delay.

Hey Codespartan, np and thanks for your continued updates to this kit. Also congratulations on reaching pi number of posts!

use UnrealEngine 3a8ed8e9142861693e4e6a8de61b718019828ce3.jpeg

Cannot pack ,forcing save package, and it just hangs there, entire night doing that.

log:

Cook: LogCook: display: Forcing save package E:/…/Content/MMO/NewCharacter/GuyMaterial.uasset because was already requeued once

Cook: LogCook: display: Forcing save package E:/…/Content/MMO/Quests/StartsQuestMat.uasset because was already requeued once

Export the materials that cause the issue, delete them, reimport them, or try the next engine version. Looks like those assets got corrupted somehow, either due to your hard drive, or due to some unreal bug.

First time I see something like this.

how to add weapons? please help me

look how the equipment is used … for weapons its the same way.

I tried :frowning: do you have skype? please help :frowning: (sorry my bad english)

hi,CodeSpartan!

use UnrealEngine Multiple tests,112.JPG

log:

CodeSpartan! you too test

but use github.com download UnrealEngine4.16.3 ,right

Hi plz help me
I want change startmap
Maybe server controll i guess
But that is how? Not query , not bp i cant find strat map setup ㅜㅜ

Hi plz help me
I want change beginmap (desertrellyrace) when i click enterworld button
Maybe server controll i guess
But that is how? Not query , not bp i cant find enterworld map setup ㅜㅜ

Hi All,

I am excited to find a very nice kit.

I plan to purchase this kit quickly,
I downloaded the demo client to try demo before that.
However, after logging in and completing the character creation,
I pressed the [Enter World] button, after a while, the following message will be displayed and the client will exit.

“Network timeout - please make sure that the server is running and that you have the latest client.”

Probably there is no problem with the setting of the firewall.
Therefore, I guess that the server is down, is there a way to check the status of the server?

Same with me, planning on buying but demo server seems to be down. GL with your move btw, moving sucks :slight_smile: