Missing Font?

I think I’m missing some fonts or something, because this is what it looks like when I open UE4Editor:

I’m on a Mac.

EDIT:
I found [THIS][2]. But I can’t find source code for editor and I don’t know how to compile it.

Hi jes00,

Can you tell us which Mac you’re using? You can find information we need in Apple menu, under About This Mac. Just copy that information, minus serial number, and paste it here for us.

You can get source for engine through GitHub, and compile using Xcode on Mac.

OS X
Version 10.11.2

iMac (24-inch, Early 2009)

Processor 2.93 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Memory 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 256 MB

I downloaded it from GitHub and modified it like link I posted said, but when I tried compiling it using Xcode it failed, saying: make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
Command /usr/bin/make failed with exit code 2

EDIT:
I might have it. I read readMe file.

Hi Jes00,

UE4 does not support open GL3.3 on Macs, which according to this chart from Apple is what your system is running:

Here is a link to UE4’s: [Hardware & Software Specifications][2]

Regards,

Is there any way I could downgrade my open GL or something?

This chart shows that you would need to upgrade your GPU to one that supports OpenGL Version 4.1. and is cause for on screen display you are seeing. However, your CPU is also below spec as UE4 requires a minimum of a quad core processor 2.5 Ghz or higher as listed here:

Hardware & Software Specifications

If you are considering upgrading your system to be able to run UE4, I strongly recommend going above minimum specs to AT LEAST an i7 processor 2.5 ghz, 16 GBs RAM, and a 2GB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card which are specs of MacBook Pro I’m using to test UE4 issues on Mac.

Of course this also depends on type of game you’re developing; If you are developing for iphone, these specs would be fine. If you’re aspiring to work with a team to create AAA type titles for Macs, even higher hardware specs would be appropriate.