Mesh flickering after light build

Hello Everyone,

I have some strange problem with my project, my meshes start flickering after light build.

If I update/Overridden Light map Res and build my light the meshes flickering. If I build light with default light map res, Scene looks good and don’t flicker.
attaching video, please let me know what kind of error it is.

I am using UE 4.26 along with Luoshuang’s GPU Lightmass.

Lighting Only

Warm Regards

I think I managed to resolve the issue. Thanks everyone for taking time to check-in.

Warm Regards

Just untick Virtual texture from Project setting.

I am having the same problem right now…

Can you please tell us what was the solution?

Just untick Virtual texture from Project setting.

Thank you!

Hello,

****** HERE’S FLICKERING FIX *********************

Official 4.25 and 4.26 having some glitches in calculations, namely TemporalAAHistory structure was not filled out correctly

Here’s the only solution that will surely fix for both 4.25 and 4.26 versions (building from the source and fixing engine glitch), since 4.25 will not have any more updates and 4.26 also has the same issue:

1. get Unreal 4.25  source, following link is a step by step instructions on how to get the source (no need for the building until  you change buggy scripts, just when you get 4.25 source unzipped from git, run Setup.bat, after that run GenerateProjectFiles.bat ): Building Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) From Source Code / GitHub - YouTube

2. change this 2 scripts as explained in the below link, and finally, build the source 
    https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealE...48f5a38dfb53ea

3. compile your project from source (in the following link, instructions are around 8.50  min): Building Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) From Source Code / GitHub - YouTube

Enjoy again your UE4.25/26

Cheers,
Mike

@Mike @AstroMoonLander , the 2nd link is broken, could you repost the link to the ‘2 scripts change’ please?

me too,I have two problems,after baking with virtual textures active,Mesh flickering (I have already turn off ray tracing),they are flashing all the time,when I getting close they will gone,and my screen just exposure,here my video and thanks.ue4.26 gpu lightmass ,many black weird things are flashing all the time? - YouTube, ue4.26 gpu lightmass ,my screen just exposure and flashing all the time? - YouTube,
I found two ways to stop these,one is trun off virtual textures in project settings ,the other way is when GPULightmass baking ,use slow mode,but it take more time to bake.