Someone on our fb group needed a way to rotate a Texture object, while using the regular world aligned texture/normal and that is a hard thing to do…
I decided to recreate these two nodes with additional features, and cleaning up/removing a few features (that nobody seem to use).
- Texture Object input.
- Texture size.
- Texture Scale. (Because I find it useful)
- Rotation Degrees. (0 - 360)
- Texture Offset.
Since a video does more than pictures and words alone:
Added Alpha support:
- Added seperate axis rescaling options.
- Texture version now comes with alpha channel support.
- Added 4.15 version
- Fixed normal rotation issues. it should work properly now.
Fixed a vector3 bug in both regular and normal version, should have been vector2
Made sure the normal version is exposed to the library.
Created a new versions of both the worldAlignedTexture & WorldAlignedNormal where each axis (X, Y, And Z) can separately be scaled, rotated, offset.
- Added example project with materials & Material instances.
If you are interested, you can get these mat functions here:
Just add zero dollar if you don’t feel like donating