So I remapped the UVs and made a nice video description of what I did and why.
However, i had to discover that my screen recording software only recorded about the first 8 minutes
Ill try to put something together that describes the workflow and what I have noticed.
In a nutshell:
- roof had zero thickness
- missing faces around the outer door
- loosely floating faces inside walls (near the roof)
I mapped the roof to the outer walls, kept the ceiings separate, mapped the inner walls as band (the larger tiles twice along the UV space)
But here is the result anyways:
Try it with the default 64 lightmap resultion first.
I dont know about your particular light setup, but I would be surprised if you would need to go beyond 128.
Oh, and I just realized that I forgot to include the Mask texture that I made. Well here it is. Very simple
Just hook up the materials you need