Major - Ocean Volume not visible in game. Barrier Collision Broken. Standard Fortnite Assets, Materials, and Texture not allowed. Creative 1.0 imported into UEFN.

UnrealEditorFortnite-backup-2023.06.11-10.08.38.log (21.0 MB)
Barrier not allowed,
Cannot replace Ocean or Island Barrier Player Collision.
Bug still exists. Tried to “Push Changes” and nothing updates.
Deleted ocean actor, and added a new one. Ocean is invisible in gameplay and live edit, but not in UEFN editor, even after pushing changes.

i will give you my project, it is happening to me.
Map Code : 8436-5545-3010

All you can see is pink fog.
I imported a VOLCANO island from creative 1.0 and got an error that the ocean volume is not allowed. here were the errors before the ocean was deleted.

Additionally, it made me delete the island collision which I am unsure how to get it back or recreate as the option for .Collision on barrier devices reverts back to default after selecting player collision in a hollow box. In other words, The player sticks to the collision gets stuck.

Additionally the Error also made me delete my terrain materials and textures saying they are not allowed.

log
UnrealEditorFortnite-backup-2023.06.11-10.08.38.log (21.0 MB)

OCEAN in UEFN
OCEAN in Live Edit and Gameplay

@MYBOYBUNZ Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here? Fortnite Creative

1 Like

I Aprreciate your response very much! Thank you I don’t know what life would be like without this resource and other communicative Fortnite resources available.

And Yes, I can add this bug report to Fortnite, Absolutely!

(My .log file with errors is a 20MB file, Bug Report file upload limit 4.5MB)

1 Like

OK I reported the bug thank you

Static Mesh Actor has NULL StaticMesh property

None of my component materials transferred from Creative 1.0 into UEFN
I am missing textures on the volcano itself.

Additionally over 500 actors have missing mesh properties, but I can not find the missing mesh property listed in the details panel.

Static Mesh Actor has NULL StaticMesh property

I have the same problem. Did you find any solution yet?