MAJOR EDITOR GIZMO GONE, Cant Scale move or rotate across ALL project (Not G Key)

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

UI/Tools

Summary

There is no Axis Gizmo to move props around all i get is an orange highlight. I currently can’t work on any of my projects because of this. This IS NOT FROM PRESSING “G” AND HIDING DEVICES. I added a class selector to a project, the editor stuttered for a brief moment and know I can’t see a Gizmo in any projects. Restarting UEFN / my pc has no effect.

Steps to Reproduce

Not entirely sure all I did was add a class selector unless i hit some shortcut key im not aware of but i looked through the editor settings and found no such shortcut. There is a “R” to show / hide the gizmo in modeling mode, so i thought maybe i could get it to switch back on if i entered modeling mode and presssed R but no luck.

Expected Result

Movement gizmo to be visible.

Observed Result

Only an orange outline no movement gizmo.

Platform(s)

PC / UEFN

Redacted.

So I managed somehow to get it to appear, but it is now permantly out of synch with device visibility. If I press G to hide devices, the Gizmo shows. Press G again to show the devices, the Gizmo hides.

Also take note that the project name does not appear in the top right as it normally does? (Unreal Editor 5.5 text field) Only on the tab on the left. Also note that Show Transform Widget is selected in the Settings form the top-right gear menu. I’ve tried cycling it off / on and no help.

FIXED: Solution:

1 Like

Same happened with me too. From past 4 days i searched about it, but nothing worked. Still xyz gizmo is not visible. Can you help me to to fix this issue? I read whole of your conversation and it is the same what i am facing.

What settings you changed? Any assistance would be great!

Try this.
UEFNHELP

1 Like

I tried this too, but hadn’t worked. i even tried pressing G and also changed the load layout to default editor layout . But nothing worked. As you see the XYZ written on bottom left corner is visible. Only issue with the gizmos around the object.Thanks for your time.

I got the Gizmos . NAWROT helped me. AND thanks for your time. it is in settings on the launch session bar on top right. Show transform widget got off that’s why the gizmos were not showing up. Thanks for your efforts. Have a great day.

1 Like