Lunar Soil

The Nomads Mask Of Vision.

1 Like

New playtest with some existing leveldesigns

1 Like

Thereā€™s no better way to start the week than with a new Lunar Soil playtest! Iā€™m downloading the update now; I canā€™t wait to see all the new additions/improvements. :star_struck:

A new playtest and Unreal 5.1

1 Like

The Bunker Vault

2 Likes

Iā€™m only an hour into the newest playtest (T-Cross Bunker) so far, and Iā€™ve managed to find and complete eleven out of the eighteen locations. The puzzles are definitely getting more challenging, which is good! Iā€™m also not very good a platforming, so I may never see what treasures lay at the end of ā€œThe Pillow Bedā€ location. :sweat_smile: :laughing:

I acquired the ā€œGreen Goblinā€ acid protection suit and the ā€œPlaceholderā€ helmet. Is there any sneak peeks of what this helmet may look like when finished? :eyes:

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome to hear!
The platforming puzzle will usually not have any greater rewards at the end of them, see them as optional. Had a Discord member (also a great place to post bug findings) that thought platforming was fun so we added some to the bunker layouts.

The equipment, gear, and items will be overhauled later with more meaning to the gear.
For example, the Green Goblin suit will reduce radiation, and some help will provide extra light (or protection from spikes).
Different sizes of air tanks.

Now we are focusing on the various bunker-level designs, looking forward to the next playtest at the Vault level. Hope you will check it once its out <3

1 Like

Thank you for the insight! I was ripping my hair out trying to complete that particular platformer instance; itā€™s much more complex than I initially thought. That could be because my sensitivity in-game is higher than I would want. Will there be a way to lower the in-game sensitivity in the future? I hope you have a wonderful weekend, @Morgondag, and I will definitely be playtesting the vault level once it drops! :partying_face:

Ah good point @Zezkaii <3, I will add a mouse sensitivity option before the next playtest!
It just set to default now and seen on some system its super sensitive.
Not sure if its the case with a gamepad.

1 Like

Hej Rymdfolk!:wave:

1 Like

Yes! Thank you so much; that addition will be a game-changer for me. :star_struck:

Keep up the fantastic work with Lunar Soil; itā€™s shaping up to be quite an incredible/fun game! Also, hello, spacemen! :wave:

The Sample Room
sample_room

Camera options implemented for the next Playtest (on Steam)

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to tweak my in-game sensitivity in the next playtest! Itā€™s going to bring a new level of enjoyment to the game. I wonder what puzzles await us in The Sample Room. :thinking: :star_struck:

Stories and fictional commercial screens generated with machine-learning ā€œAIā€ :robot::art:

2 Likes

Happy Monday, @Morgondag; Thanks for another wonderful update! I can not lie; they sold me on buying their containment device! :laughing:

2 Likes

There were a lot of close calls in this short teaser of the menacing ā€œEgg Laser,ā€ but Iā€™m curious to know what happens if it actually hits you. :eyes:

Here some of the gameplay from the boss

3 Likes

Hi again @Morgondag,

Hope youā€™ve been well!

This fight looks so genuinely fun. Especially if it can be played with friends, will multiplayer be an option? The ground explosives look like a mechanic that would cause many laughs :smiley:

Canā€™t wait to see what else this game has in store :slight_smile:

1 Like

single-play for now, itā€™s quite a big game, multiplayer would act as a multiplier to that.
But still never want to say never, especially in some form of asynchronous parts.
But this is quite the lonely space exploration journey.

2 Likes