Solo-Developer
https://morgondag.io/

Alpha Gameplay:

5 Likes

AirTank Lunar Soil - Airtank - YouTube

1 Like

Alpha screenshots

3 Likes

Greetings, @Morgondag; I hope you’re doing well. Thank you for sharing your fascinating creation, “Lunar Soil,” here in the UE forums! I see within the Steam page’s description that this is an exploration puzzle game, but will there be hints of horror elements mixed in as well?

1 Like

Thank you, working on finishing of the first alpha now.
The theme is dark science-fiction in general.
It will feature some light environmental horror-elements but no straight up jump-scares or deeper gore.

1 Like

It’s no problem at all. Is the Alpha version of Lunar Soil close to being complete already? I would love to play it! A dark science-fiction puzzler is right up my alley of games I enjoy playing. :star_struck:

The alpha version will just be the prelude of the game. Got around 20 tickets left, most of the leveldesign and systems in place, then we pop a steam private test.

2 Likes

I would love to see how that test goes! Hopefully, you’ll record a video for us to see here. This five-second teaser is so eerie but so good. :grin:

Panel Puzzles

4 Likes

jumper

3 Likes

We have a stable build on Steam now, with some of the levels and puzzles.
Will have a small private alpha run in a couple of weeks, if you want to join and give feedback
Come to the discord :blush:

2 Likes

We now have a PlayTest on Steam you can request access to!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Purple Dream

2 Likes

“Purple Dream” looks magnificent! Perfect enough to be a desktop wallpaper, in my opinion. :star_struck:

I’ve requested access to join the uninitialized; hopefully, I get access! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

A long journey to get players to the planet
but things are getting there.

5 Likes

WOW! I have no words; this cinematic short and these screenshots look phenomenal!

The short cinematic above is a cutscene, yeah? Regardless, keep up the fantastic work. :sunglasses: :+1:

Very cool stuff! Going to look a bit deeper at this one when I get a chance. Looks like a great vibe and concept from the above description.

1 Like

so kind! thank you.
Yes this is from the prelude of the game, part of a cutscene that leads down to the main game.

1 Like

<3 We ramping up for steam next-fest but will have a Alpha 2# soon.

2 Likes